cmax is offline Associate Member

Proposed Test and Deca PCT

I am ending week 6 of a 10 week cycle of Test Cyp and Deca and I am starting to plan my PCT.

I have been taking 250 mg of Test Cyp twice a week Monday & Friday and 300 mg of Deca on Fridays. I have also been taking 0.5 mg of Arimidex EOD.

I plan on doing the following PCT starting 14 days after my last shot of Test Cyp. I plan on ending my cycle on the Monday of week 10 (skipping the Test Cyp and Deca shot on Friday).

PCT:

Weeks 1-3 Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    Arimidex 0.5 mg ED
    HCG 1,000 IU EOD

Weeks 4-5 Nolvadex 20 mg ED
    Arimidex 0.5 EOD
    Clomid 50 mg ED

So does this PCT look sufficient for the cycle that I am doing? Are there any suggestions for improvement?

Do you think it's wise to drop the Deca during the last week and just stick with the Test? Or should I just take my last shot of Deca on Friday and then take a shot of Test Cyp on Monday right before ending my cycle?

Would it be ideal to start this PCT 14 days after the last shot of Test Cyp or should it be 10 days after?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I would run test a week longer than deca for sure. PCT usually starts 18 days after last cyp shot.

The PCT looks fine but I dont see a need to add clomid in at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I would run test a week longer than deca for sure. PCT usually starts 18 days after last cyp shot.
    Thanks C_Bino, I definitely will do that.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    The PCT looks fine but I dont see a need to add clomid in at the end.
    I added the clomid at the end because I only have 10,000 IU of HCG and was not sure if that would be sufficient so I added the clomid "just to make sure", is this a bad idea and should I just remove it?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh its not bad to have clomid in there, its good for blood lipids and definitely will help with raising test levels. But I just dont think you need it, you are already covered well. HCG is just fine, I use 10000iu during PCT as well. I run 500ed for 3 weeks, so its fine at that amount.

Should I take the HCG at 1000 IU EOD or 500 IU ED? Which way seems to work better?

Does anyone know if HCG is more effective taken at 1000 IU EOD or 500 IU ED?

Are they both equally as effective?

Thread Information