orton4 is offline Member

pct for test prop question

alright im gonna be runnign my first test prop cycle in a few weeks. i am 22yrs old, 5'7" 175lbs 10%bf, past cylce is a test cyp and mastabol 100 cycle...

im planning on running an 8 -10 week test prop cycle and i have a few questions about the pct. im planning on gettin hcg and nolvadex . the hcg comes in 5000 iu and with a 1ml water solutino to mix with, how much should i run? should i get 2 5000iu. and take it in two shots total or mix it with more of the bacto h20 and mix it so i have more individual shots to take?? im not sure how to run the pct for it. ive read some of the posts and have an idea. i also am gonna get the nolvadex 20mg and how much should i get and how do i take that? do i take it along with my cycle or after cycle? any info would be greatly appreciated

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    alright im gonna be runnign my first test prop cycle in a few weeks. i am 22yrs old, 5'7" 175lbs 10%bf, past cylce is a test cyp and mastabol 100 cycle...

im planning on running an 8 -10 week test prop cycle and i have a few questions about the pct. im planning on gettin hcg and nolvadex. the hcg comes in 5000 iu and with a 1ml water solutino to mix with, how much should i run? should i get 2 5000iu. and take it in two shots total or mix it with more of the bacto h20 and mix it so i have more individual shots to take?? im not sure how to run the pct for it. ive read some of the posts and have an idea. i also am gonna get the nolvadex 20mg and how much should i get and how do i take that? do i take it along with my cycle or after cycle? any info would be greatly appreciated
    I would get an AI as well like arimidex or aromasin . Run it like this:
    1-3 HCG 500iu ed
    1-4 Aromasin 20-25,g ed OR arimidex .5mg ed
    1-6 Nolva 20mg ed\

That means you would need one more vial of HCG as 1 will last you 10days, so 2 would give you 20 so its good enough.

orton4 is offline Member
    alrighty will do thanks for the info!

orton4 is offline Member
    also you mean doing that for my pct so 3 days after my last prop shot correct?

Yup on the third day after your last prop shot bro.

orton4 is offline Member
    thanks bino.. i got one more question is it a real bad idea to shoot 5000iu split into two shots once or twice a week along with the nolvadex instead of shootin it in lower dosses ED? so basically taking 10,000iu in say 4 shots ??? sorry im new on all these and i hear a bunch of different things from ppl so i wanna know whats the best way

I personally shoot it ed. I havent done it any other way so I cant tell which is better but I like ed and will always do it that way.

Thread Information