Thread: drug testing

rillantz is offline New Member

drug testing

I am going to take letro and nolva as soon as they get here and I have a meet october 15 in which I may be drug tested. Do I have anything to worry about?

Just to clear this up. My body should be clean of AS. I just had some gyno symptoms pop up so I ordered the letro and nolva to hopefully get rid of that. They go by a test level of 6:1. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    are you taking regular drug panel test or steroid drug test, if you are taking panels 5, 7, or 10 you should be alright, anyways letro and nolva will not raise you test level 6:1, not even close so i should not worry about.

I think it is a steriod test. Don't know much about it except it is urinalysis. Haven't done any AS in seven months and then this lump showed up

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    is it from work or sports related? if its work drug test then you should be find, if a sport drug test then will test for ass, but like i said there's no way near your test will be 6:1 in first place

It is sports related(powerlifting meet). They do test for juice. I was just wondering if letro and nolva are detectable. I should be off of them for 3 or 4 weeks by then. Boldenone was the last AS I took and that was seven months ago so I am guessing I am good there, I will be off of it for 9 months by then. I think it is the USADA that is doing the testing.

I can lift in a non tested meet if I have to, it is just not the one I prefer to go to. Just wasn't planning on it. For curiousity's sake, what are the detection times for nolva and letro anyways, if they are tested for?

Thread Information