i_am_canadian is offline Junior Member

coming to the end of my cycle...HCG help!!

so my cyce got all messed up and i believe the first bit that i ran (test cyp and eq) was wither fake or underdosed...so i jumped right into a cycle of tren en and andropen (sustanon ) i am coming to the end of everytthing, in total about 6 months with gains only really coming in the last 2-3 months. I have finished my last shot of tren on aug 7 and am switching to just prop until the end, prolly another month. I was thinking of starting some HCG now and am debating how to run it.

SO should i run the HCG starting mon for 10 days at 500 iu's a day OR E3D at 500iu's? I think i like the idea of not using a large dose of HCG in one shot. Also i will be taking 20 mg nolva during, after my last shot of prop (approx 23 days at 100mg eod) i will begin my pct of nolva and clomid. Whats everybody think?

Sorry for the long post.

i_am_canadian is offline Junior Member
    bump....come on, just want to know which is more preferred...500ius for 10 days straight or 500ius e3d's. This is going to be during my cycle so should i run nolva with it as well?

kuad is offline Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=209758 this will answer everything!!!!!!

Thread Information