EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member

Need Help With Pct Andf How Much Winny?

Goin On A Test E And Winny Cycle

Week 1-10 Test E 500 Mgs A Week

Week 7-12 Win I Ws Thinking 50mgs A Week But Can I Take It Twice A Week With The Test?

And I Dont Know What To To Fro Pct Should I Take Something While On Cycle And What Should I Take After I Was Thinkning Aromidex Any Help Please With Both Question About The Winny And Pct.

You may want to do a little more research here bro.

Winny needs to be taken daily because of its hort half-life of about 12hrs. Check out this forum about PCT... http://forums.steroid.com/pct-post-cycle-therapy/

Also we need to know some personal info i.,e., age, weight, cycle expiriece, training habits, BF, etc so we can outline a cycle thats best suited for your goals.

Gunns420 is offline Associate Member
    Whoaa... not tryin` to flame ya here bro but you got some research to do. Winny basically needs to be taken 2x a day everyday-it only has a half-life of 8-12 hours. Winstrol is a cutting AAS, and should be taken the last couple weeks of a cyclen no more than 5-6 weeks at most. If you are using pills it's terrible on your liver. Test E is great in my opinion, but you have to understand that it is a bulking AAS. You need to bulk on one cycle, cut on the next. At least thats what you SHOULD do. I have gained about 24 lbs in 6 weeks on Test E. I would just run the Test for 12 weeks and make sure you have your PCT.

EXT
    EXT is offline Associate Member
    Bump

I Need Help Wit The Pct I Dont Rwally Understand It Tahts Why I Ask?
    I Am 23 I Ahve Done 1 Dbol Only Cycle And My Last One Was Test E 500 Mgs A Week For 12 And Deca 400 Mgs A Week For 12 Weeks I Liked It Alot But The Deca Messed My Dick All Up So I Dont Know What To Take With The Test E To Keep Water Retention Down And What To Take After The Cycle I Just Need Some Help Tahts Why I Ask

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    this needs to be in the pct forum mate....it will be there now.

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information