sircharles is offline Associate Member

Recommended PCT for my particular cycle:

The threads Ive searched are all over the place with recommendations, so I figured Id ask about mine. I have (2) cycle options Im thinking of doing.

This is my first cycle by the way. If stats matter, 5'10" 153lb lowww body fat.

A)
    Weeks 1-8----Deca @ 300mg/Week
    Weeks 1-10---Test Prop or Test-E @ 400mg/Week
    ??? PCT?

B) This is a last resort one for me
    Weeks 1-8----Fina @ 350mg/Week
    Weeks 1-10---Test E or Prop @ 450mg/Week
    ??? PCT?

I've read so many different views, I'd like a quick one for those in particular, if its no bother.

Thanx in advance!

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    First off, how old are you? How long training? Diet? 5'10" @ 153lbs. You need to EAT!!!!!!!!!

24. Yeah I know I need to. But i have a verrry hectic schedule and honestly I find it so hard to manage 3000+ cals a day, and maintain the 50/30/20 or 40/30/30 ratio.

Also, considering Im a broke college student, its hard to afford some of the pricey food products needed to get a clean bulk.

I get plenty of protein and excellent PWO nutrition, so Im looking for something to get me over the hump and put a few good quality pounds on that I could maintain.

ps: ididnt mention, my metabolism is pretty high.

Technically you are old enough, but having a very hectic schedule and tight funds is not anyway to start off, or finish a steroid cycle. If you can't maximise your nutrition and workout schedule, you'll probably not going to be very happy with your results. Having a high metabolism is b.s., you're just not eating enough calories and are probably eating too infrequently. How hectic is your schedule, are you able to dedicate 8 hrs minimum for sleep?

Quote Originally Posted by sircharles
    24. Yeah I know I need to. But i have a verrry hectic schedule and honestly I find it so hard to manage 3000+ cals a day, and maintain the 50/30/20 or 40/30/30 ratio.

Also, considering Im a broke college student, its hard to afford some of the pricey food products needed to get a clean bulk.

I get plenty of protein and excellent PWO nutrition, so Im looking for something to get me over the hump and put a few good quality pounds on that I could maintain.

ps: ididnt mention, my metabolism is pretty high.

re:

yes, i can dedicate 8 hours of sleep.

If I had a set list of what I was gonna eat EVERY MEAL of EVERY DAY, it might be easier. the only way I can do it (and afford it), is to throw in a low-fat, low-sugar, high calorie protein shake.

thankfully the one part of my day that I CAN maximize my time is my workout (I work @ a gym).

Other than that, I dont have a ton of time to cook meals. Plus it adds up ca$h wise ya know?

I hear what you're saying, but steroids will not make up for a poor diet and bad training principles. You will need plenty of good calorie solid food meals, by using your:
    "low-fat, low-sugar, high calorie protein shake." Where are the High calories going to come from if it's low fat and low sugar?
    I'm happy you have enough time to sleep, It's just not going to help, you have too many other flaws.

yes, i can dedicate 8 hours of sleep.

If I had a set list of what I was gonna eat EVERY MEAL of EVERY DAY, it might be easier. the only way I can do it (and afford it), is to throw in a low-fat, low-sugar, high calorie protein shake.

thankfully the one part of my day that I CAN maximize my time is my workout (I work @ a gym).

Other than that, I dont have a ton of time to cook meals. Plus it adds up ca$h wise ya know?

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Where are the High calories going to come from if it's low fat and low sugar?
    I'm happy you have enough time to sleep, It's just not going to help, you have too many other flaws.
    Thats a good question, should be aimed @ manufacturer, not me. My serving (I use 1/4 recommended w/2 cups 2% milk) = 600 Cals, 11g Fat (10 from Milk), 6g Sugar, and 31g Protein. Cheap stuff that tastes good. 2 of those a day would be good, but Id feel a little guilty

Well aside from not being to pack in 3000+ calories, I dont see any other flaws here.

Side note (actually main post point): Anyone wanna chime in on a PCT for A or B

For the record, Im simply gathering info before people flame away.

Superballer is offline Associate Member
    As long as you know the people will flame....

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Thats a good question, should be aimed @ manufacturer, not me. My serving (I use 1/4 recommended w/2 cups 2% milk) = 600 Cals, 11g Fat (10 from Milk), 6g Sugar, and 31g Protein. Cheap stuff that tastes good. 2 of those a day would be good, but Id feel a little guilty

Well aside from not being to pack in 3000+ calories, I dont see any other flaws here.

Side note (actually main post point): Anyone wanna chime in on a PCT for A or B

For the record, Im simply gathering info before people flame away.
    You dont need any more floors, that one is big enough to ensure you will probably get very little out of the cycle.

eisenmench is offline Junior Member

Try this!

The threads Ive searched are all over the place with recommendations, so I figured Id ask about mine. I have (2) cycle options Im thinking of doing.

This is my first cycle by the way. If stats matter, 5'10" 153lb lowww body fat.

A)
    Weeks 1-8----Deca @ 300mg/Week
    Weeks 1-10---Test Prop or Test-E @ 400mg/Week
    ??? PCT?

B) This is a last resort one for me
    Weeks 1-8----Fina @ 350mg/Week
    Weeks 1-10---Test E or Prop @ 450mg/Week
    ??? PCT?

I've read so many different views, I'd like a quick one for those in particular, if its no bother.

Thanx in advance!
    Using "A" cycle
    run 1mg l-dex 3X's week throughout cycle
    Stop l-dex 2 weeks after last shot.
    Test "E" or "C" not prop!
    Run 20mg nolva throughout and 30 days past end of cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox
    Technically you are old enough, but having a very hectic schedule and tight funds is not anyway to start off, or finish a steroid cycle. If you can't maximise your nutrition and workout schedule, you'll probably not going to be very happy with your results. Having a high metabolism is b.s., you're just not eating enough calories and are probably eating too infrequently. How hectic is your schedule, are you able to dedicate 8 hrs minimum for sleep?
    Although I dont agree with the guys cycle/starting age/funds/schedule, or hell, anything for that matter, This is a completely untrue statement. People that say this have had no experience with a fast metabolism and how hard it can be to keep up with,

But bro, you dont have the funds to eat, much less cycle.

Thread Information