Thread: PCT help...

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member

PCT help...

I need help with PCT both during and after my cycle. Here is what I have and what I'm doing. First of all I'm 33 (well I'll be 33 next month). I've done 7 cycles the last 7 years with my last cycle 2yrs ago. I'm a 6'3 300lb strongman and powerlifter. I carry around roughtly 15%bf. I have the following substances: Test 400, Sustanon 250, anadrol , and Deca 200. I also have on hand clomid, nolvadex , and HCG . My cycle looks like this:

Weeks 1-2: 50mgs/day Anadrol
    Weeks 1-12: 800mgs Test 400 and 500mgs Sus a week
    Weeks 1-10: 300mgs of Deca
    weeks 10-12: 50mgs/day Anadrol

Now I've been told by a few pro strongmen and powerlifters that taking Anadrol the first and last 2wks of a cycle gives you a boost at the beginning of the cycle and super gains during the last 2 wks of the cycle. I'm talking strength gains, I don't really care about anything else. Also the reason for taking both Test 400 and Sus 250 is for economical reasons. Both have long acting and short acting esters so I figured I don't need as many injections but will still get a great result from 1300mgs of test a week. I'm taking the Deca mainly for joint lubrication and appetite stimulation. I have only 5% of normal cartilage in my rt knee and 8% in my left. My last cycles with deca help my knees out tremendously.

My question is how should I use the HCG, clomid, and nolva? I am prone to gyno and want to minimize that as much as possible. I would also like to know what other natural supps (milk thistle, etc.) I should take for liver, kidney, and joint health during my cycles. Thanks in advance.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    I need help with PCT both during and after my cycle. Here is what I have and what I'm doing. First of all I'm 33 (well I'll be 33 next month). I've done 7 cycles the last 7 years with my last cycle 2yrs ago. I'm a 6'3 300lb strongman and powerlifter. I carry around roughtly 15%bf. I have the following substances: Test 400, Sustanon 250, anadrol , and Deca 200. I also have on hand clomid, nolvadex , and HCG . My cycle looks like this:

Now I've been told by a few pro strongmen and powerlifters that taking Anadrol the first and last 2wks of a cycle gives you a boost at the beginning of the cycle and super gains during the last 2 wks of the cycle. I'm talking strength gains, I don't really care about anything else. Also the reason for taking both Test 400 and Sus 250 is for economical reasons. Both have long acting and short acting esters so I figured I don't need as many injections but will still get a great result from 1300mgs of test a week. I'm taking the Deca mainly for joint lubrication and appetite stimulation. I have only 5% of normal cartilage in my rt knee and 8% in my left. My last cycles with deca help my knees out tremendously.

My question is how should I use the HCG, clomid, and nolva? I am prone to gyno and want to minimize that as much as possible. I would also like to know what other natural supps (milk thistle, etc.) I should take for liver, kidney, and joint health during my cycles. Thanks in advance.
    If you are prone to gyno then I would run an AI like Arimidex for the entire cycle. 0.25mg ED would be OK Now have a read of this for some idea's on PCT the unofficial how to do pct thread

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31

pct
    7 days past last injection start hcg 250ui ed
    continue for 7 days 7th day 500ui
    start pct on day of last injection of hcg
    1. 300 mg clomid 20mg nolva 20 mcgs clen
    2. 200 mg clomid 20 nolva 40 mcgs clen
    3. 150 mg clomid 20 nolva 60 mcgs clen
    4. 100mg clomid 20 nolva 80 mcgs clen(up 20mcgs ed till 120 mcgs ed
    continue clomid nolva same dosage till 14th day of pct
    then drop clomid, continue nolva for the reminder of my 30 day pct starting 1000ui vitamin E after drop clomid i am in the middle of my pct and i feel great 30 days past last injection of test still have good sex drive no ill moods fell great and i know everyone is different but u really dont need large amounts of hcg for it to be effective(not knockiing anyone)
    this time so far my pct seems seamles.just thought i would share.
    Edit/Delete Message

Thread Information