pittfallin is offline Associate Member

tell me what you think

i was telling my friend that i was trying to find a place to get my pct and he just gave these to me
    (30 tablets of 50mg omifin)(20 tablets 25mg proviron )and(20 tablets serophene) not to mention the (10ml bottle of propionat qv100)
    my cycle will be 500mg test cypionate a week for 12 weeks unless someone knows how i could incorporate the propionat.
    how should i set up my pct or do i need to buy anything else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tell me what you think-pct.jpg  

orton4 is offline Member
    in my pct im using nolvadex and am gonna try and get an AI but also incorporate hcg in there youll need it to bring test levels back up and running and to get those nuts back to the right size and running properly

orton4 is offline Member
    if C. Bino sees the thread he will hook u up on what to do hes been helping me hes the man

pittfallin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    if C. Bino sees the thread he will hook u up on what to do hes been helping me hes the man
    cool thanks alot

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by pittfallin
    i was telling my friend that i was trying to find a place to get my pct and he just gave these to me
    (30 tablets of 50mg omifin)(20 tablets 25mg proviron )and(20 tablets serophene) not to mention the (10ml bottle of propionat qv100)
    my cycle will be 500mg test cypionate a week for 12 weeks unless someone knows how i could incorporate the propionat.
    how should i set up my pct or do i need to buy anything else?
    OK well if you want to run the prop with it I would say just use 50mg ed for 20 days...so pretty much the first 3 weeks to give you a kick start on your cycle...thats assuming you only have one bottle 10mL and its dosed at 100mg/mL. Now as for PCT I think you should get some nolva aswell. Omifin and serophene are both Clomid (Clomiphene) so Nolva would be helpful as well. You can take the clomid at 50mg per day for a month (or even 100mg ed for the first two weeks and 50mg the second two weeks), take proviron at 25-50mg ed for 3 weeks. And when you get the nolva run it at 20mg ed for 5-6 weeks. Thats the best I can think of in your scenario outlined above.

Thread Information