klobb is offline Junior Member

A question on Pheedno's PCT

Would it be counterproductive to take more than the proscribed 0.25 mg ED, say 0.5-1 mg? It would be a major hassle to try to divide the 1 mg pills into quarters without totally crushing the little buggers. And no, I definitely can't be bothered to buy Liquidex from overseas.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by klobb
    Would it be counterproductive to take more than the proscribed 0.25 mg ED, say 0.5-1 mg? It would be a major hassle to try to divide the 1 mg pills into quarters without totally crushing the little buggers. And no, I definitely can't be bothered to buy Liquidex from overseas.
    Just buy a pill cutter from the local drug store, thats what I did and I cut mine into four, no problem

klobb is offline Junior Member
    I actually have one of them pill cutters, but as yet I've had little luck with it. Could be that Aspirin is trickier to chop than your run-of-the-mill Arimidex tablet, though.
    Another thing I'm wondering about is the fact that nolva will lower serum concentrations (or whatever) of Arimidex. Would this not tend to warrant a slightly higher intake than 0.25?

Thread Information