countrypoet is offline New Member

Newbie PCT Proposal: After Test

I've been researching for what seems like months now, but I'm still a little (probably overly) cautious. I'm gonna be running a 500mg Test Enan or Prop for 8-10 weeks. I'm a little gyno predisposed (puffy nips to this day, and at one time as a youngster had tiny growth that disspeared soon after) ... so needless to say I want take every step necessary to make sure that the gyno-gods don't screw me.
    Since I don't have access to HCG , will Nolvadex and Aromasin be enough to keep me titty-free? And maintain what I've built over the prior 10 weeks? If not ..What else should I be using or add?
    Also, what (and how much of it) should I be taking while I'm on the Test to prevent gyno and bloat?
    Last edited by countrypoet; 08-24-2006 at 08:20 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by countrypoet
    I've been researching for what seems like months now, but I'm still a little (probably overly) cautious. I'm gonna be running a 500mg Test Enan or Prop for 8-10 weeks. I'm a little gyno predisposed (puffy nips to this day, and at one time as a youngster had tiny growth that disspeared soon after) ... so needless to say I want take every step necessary to make sure that the gyno-gods don't screw me.
    Since I don't have access to HCG , will Nolvadex and Aromasin be enough to keep me titty-free? And maintain what I've built over the prior 10 weeks? If not ..What else should I be using or add?
    Also, what (and how much of it) should I be taking while I'm on the Test to prevent gyno and bloat?

i wouldent bother with the HCG use the nolva and aromasin for PCT and just use the armasin during your cycle
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Cmon fellas, I'm unbelievably confused now. Help a brother out. I've read every sticky on top of this forum like twice, and other boards for about 6 hours today alone (overkill i know) ... since I've been waiting a couple weeks to get this test in me, I want to get my PCT set asap. Now I'm second guessing more than I was 2 months ago.
    If it helps, I'm 24.. 6'5" 225ish. BF is probably around 15% right now. I've really been sticking to a solid diet for the last 4 or 5 months. Lifting solid for a few years, and more seriously the last year. This will be my first cycle and I'm extremely cautious about what I put in my body. Like I said, gyno is a major worry. One of my testicles is non-functional which is why I think a little test boost will really help out ... but another reason why coming off of it might send my natural estrogen production way up. Its probably the cause for that mini-gyno run-in I had during puberty.

I'm not aiming to get absolutely massive. Thats why even though its well documented using AIs and SERMs during a cycle will limit gains I don't really care. I'm really just looking to break this little barrier I've been up against and stay healthy physically (with respect to organs and shit AND joints) AND also mentally. Actually, also really don't want to blowup like a moonfaced blowfish because I've been about the same size physically for 3 or 4 years and don't want to have to lie to everyone I know should they ask if I'm on gear. AH!
    (deep breath)
    What AI, SERM, and how much HCG should I take (if at all)??

After all this research my tentative plan is to go 25mg Aromasin ED, 20mg Nolva ED and (???) a tiny amount of HCG every few days while ON the test.
    Then, (???) a little more HCG for 2 weeks or so starting immediately after the last injection of Test. 20mg of Nolva for that first 2 weeks also. Weeks 3 thru 5 or six another 20mg of Novla. With vitamins c, e, b6, etc... other necessarly supplements I should be clear of sides by then, yeah? My lone fully-functional teste should be ok and titties free of gyno at that point... yeah?
    I think that shows I've done plenty of reading, but give me some personal opinions .. if you'd be so kind.
    Thanks guys.
    Last edited by countrypoet; 08-25-2006 at 02:14 AM.

Whoops, you must have slipped that post in as I was typing. Cant believe that took me 20 minutes to write ... but whats 20 minutes on top of all the other reading I've done and the gains I should see? Haha.

Thanks for the reply. Does my disclosure of myself being only a "lefty" (with regard to that 1 teste) change your stance on HCG at all?

Thanks.
    And more experts, come on down.

Damn. Reading my own post over again a couple times... it really looks like I'm attempting to do a f#cking hormone balancing act with those AIs and SERMs. I guess it might be necessary since my test is probably lower and estrogen probably higher than the average dude thanks to my one-nuttedness.
    But is that safe or smart to do?

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by countrypoet

So you got some gyno from puberty and your worried about making the situation worse? Have you cycled before?

^^ Yes i showed signs of gyno at like 14. Yes im worried about making it worse or having it return. no, i have never cycled before.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats please? And aromasin should do the trick in preventing gyno. Nolva and aromasin for pct should do ok for that cycle.

from earlier
    If it helps, I'm 24.. 6'5" 225ish. BF is probably around 15% right now. I've really been sticking to a solid diet for the last 4 or 5 months. Lifting solid for a few years, and more seriously the last year.

Thread Information