fridgeman is offline New Member

Stupid Girlfriend!!

I need a bit of advice

Just started my pct and my lovely (but stupid) girlfriend has injected me with 5000iu of hcg instead of the 500iu i asked for, even though she has been injecting me with gear for years.

So after much arguing i turn to you guys.

I was gonna take 500iu eod for a couple of weeks before starting clomid etc, my balls are usually back to normal size by then.

But now i'm not sure what to do, should i just take nothing for a week or so, or something different?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    first off i would take some nolva if your not already taken something because that will convert to estrogen
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

pumpd4lif is offline Senior Member
    yes i must agree u should also start taking 1000ui ed of vitamin e it also has anti estro properties in it

Got some Vit E today, will get some nolva tomorrow.

What do you reckon, run that for a week or so before going back to normal dose hcg ?

cmax is offline Associate Member
    5000 IU, really? Is this a joke?

5000 IU would be around 5 mL of solution which is way too much for an insulin syringe which would only hold 1 mL or 1000 IU max. Sorry, but I don't see how this type of mistake would be very plausible. Half an insulin syringe would be 50 units or 500 IU and the entire syring would be 100 units or 1000 IU. What type of syringe were you using?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I love how he says his girlfriend is the moron but he allowed her to inject him with it.

spicyer is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cmax

5000 IU would be around 5 mL of solution which is way too much for an insulin syringe which would only hold 1 mL or 1000 IU max. Sorry, but I don't see how this type of mistake would be very plausible. Half an insulin syringe would be 50 units or 500 IU and the entire syring would be 100 units or 1000 IU. What type of syringe were you using?
    If its a 5000 iu amp then it doesn't matter if you add .5 ml or 1 ml of water or any amount, if you do it all then you've taken 5000 iu.

var-d-bol is offline New Member
    wow that sux
    waste of good gear

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Who else has girlfriends inject them?? not me, i keep that stuff on the d-l

cmax is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Who else has girlfriends inject them?? not me, i keep that stuff on the d-l
    My girlfriend injects me sometimes, but she works as a medical assistant so she is surgical about making sure that she does everything absolutely correctly.

She's also licensed in massage therapy and studied acupuncture so she's great at finding optimal injection points.

But she is tired of injecting me and last cycle she just circled areas on each side of my ventroglute with a sharpie marker and says inject it yourself either here or here.

persiantricep is offline New Member
    Depending on what type of cycle he did and for how long there is nothing wrong with taking 5000 IU of HCG in one shot...you can easily take 7,500-10,000 IU the 1st week that you are coming off. It’s actually good to take that amount and more if you are coming off heavy cycles. Just read any good Book on anabolics and it will tell u the same. I do that when I come off every time.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member

hcg can come in different concentrations.

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    your gonna have a natty test spike. Hope you dont damage your balls forever bro. take novla immediately 20mg ED for a couple weeks. HCG is not to be messed with. high doses can cause permanent desensitization to the leydig cells. Natural LH loses its effect. not good.

Cheers guys will get on nolva take that for a few weeks, finish off my normal pct, then a trip to the Dr's will be due to get all my test levels checked me thinks

Defconx3 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerboy
    your gonna have a natty test spike. Hope you dont damage your balls forever bro. take novla immediately 20mg ED for a couple weeks. HCG is not to be messed with. high doses can cause permanent desensitization to the leydig cells. Natural LH loses its effect. not good.
    This is something I was wondering about, is the leydig desensitization actually permanent or could it be counteracted by nolvadex since I know that it does upregulate LH (although it may only be in the petuitary gland).

Also one would think that it would be perhaps of benefit for those with that type of densensitization to go on a steroid cycle so your body stops signaling LH, then with a 8-10 week period of near nothing in terms of LH the leydig cells should upregulate again. Thoughs?

Excuse me, I'm just brainstorming...

Knight1811 is offline Associate Member

Simple, reduce the dilutent. You don't have to use 10ml of dilutent for 10K IU of HCG . You can use 5ML for the whole 10K IU when will mean 5ML will = 10K.
    and 2.5ML of dilutent will = 5K IU

Or you can even use 2.5ML of of dilutent for 1/4 of the solution needed...thus...2.5ML = 10K IU and 1.25ML = 5K and etc.

Also, some use HCG with subq so an insulin needle is used...some use HCG with IM so regular 23 guage needles are used. Depends on your flavor.

Just FYI.

Thread Information