Defconx3 is offline Member

Whos had EXTREME difficulty recovering from a cycle before?

And what did you do? I have been on PCT for about 5-6 weeks now and it seems as though I am actually getting worse. For a while there I could feel the "blueballs" feeling where you can tell that something is happening and the boys are being turned on. Now I feel nothing, and I can tell that my natty test is low as all hell. I cant even get a solid errection without large doses of cialas. (Blah!) And even then its difficult.

I am currently waiting on blood panel results which should sort of shed some light on whats going on. I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else before and what they did.

marc99 is offline New Member

Pct

Dude, I am going through something similar, I did my PCT wrong and now still 8 weeks after TEST levels are low. I was recommended the following, dont know if it is the right thing to do.

Clomid
    300mg = to 6 pills first day
    200mg = to 4 pills second day
    100mgs = to 2 pills for 10 days

Novadex
    20 mgs = to 1 pill all the way through

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    sorry to hear guys. ive never had any problems. ive never used deca either tho (which seems to cause the most problems with recovery).

Defconx3, have you tried proviron ? did it help? you havent been taking an AI for 5-6 wks have you?

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    sorry to hear guys. ive never had any problems. ive never used deca either tho (which seems to cause the most problems with recovery).

Defconx3, have you tried proviron? did it help? you havent been taking an AI for 5-6 wks have you?
    Yeah, I have been throwing in Proviron for the last couple of days at about 20-25mg/ed (I have to break my 50mg tabs). It seems to be helping out since I appear to be in for the long haul PCT wise.

I have been taking an AI for about 5-6 weeks, however over the last 3 weeks I have been tapering slowly. Should I stop them?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Deca did that to me... caused a very harsh shut down.. stopped using the compound since in any cycle... it depends from person to person (this is just MY EXPERIENCE)

First PCT didnt work, second didnt work... then went to an endocrinologist who was familiar with rec AAS use and he suggested I go 6 months gear free and let my body slowly come back..which it did!

So my suggestion, do one more PCT session, HCG is a must (it helps jolt your balls into action again), along with other ancilliaries... AND be clean for 6 months folllowing that..its tough to do but you gotta do it!

Maybe throw some trib and tongat in there too?

BIGswang is offline Associate Member
    ive just finished my cycle and running the anthony roberts pct. And im a week into the pct and can still f*ck like a mad man. i recommend his pct. i ran this cycle
    1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-10 tren e 400mg/week
    1-4 drols 100mg day
    10-14 prop 100mg/day

you should try this for yur next pct on yur next cycle its excellent.

marc99 is offline New Member

Pct

What do you guys think about my second PCT, i am having the same problem as Defconx3.

I am taking:

HCG
    500Ius M F for 2 weeks

Nolvadex
    21 mgs ED

Clomid (after done with HCG)
    100mgs week 1
    50mgs week 2-3

After reading more of the posts, I see that maybe the Clomid is unnecessary. What do you guys think.

I am hoping this will bring me back to normal TEST levels, so in a couple of months I can cycle again.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGswang
    ive just finished my cycle and running the anthony roberts pct. And im a week into the pct and can still f*ck like a mad man. i recommend his pct. i ran this cycle
    1-12 test e 500mg/week
    1-10 tren e 400mg/week
    1-4 drols 100mg day
    10-14 prop 100mg/day

you should try this for yur next pct on yur next cycle its excellent.
    I did run that PCT, it worked initially VERY well increasing my sex drive to very enjoyable levels, then suddenly all the sex drive went away and its been like that ever since. I am fearing that the 500iu/ed for 3wks may have desensitized my LH receptors, however there is no evidence to support that theory since I do not have my blood results still (WTF).

Im calling the doctors again tomorrow, this is getting rediculous cause I have been waiting for like two weeks and the labs told me they should have it in 2-3 days.

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    keep us posted with the results..

I never did an actual cycle, but I probably did something that was worse. As a 17 year old I took Andro, and several pro-hormones by VPX and it shut me down almost completely. I did several pct attempts which raised my levels only to allow them to drop again. My aunts husband who is an endrocrinologist decided to help me out, and his best advice was to stay away from anything related for several months and allow a natural recovery. I did that and my levels shot up 400ng/dl from where they were prior (around 100). I'm awaiting my second blood test this week to see if the outcome stuck. BTW according to all the doctors I've been to there are 5% of people who respond horribly to any type of prohormones/steroids (i fell within that 5%) and PCT doesn't work the same for them...you may fall into this category. SEE AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST MAN or just let yourself recover naturally (no tribulus even!) and get blood work every few months to see how you're progressing

GOOD LUCK

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Update?

Morpheaus is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Defconx3
    And what did you do? I have been on PCT for about 5-6 weeks now and it seems as though I am actually getting worse. For a while there I could feel the "blueballs" feeling where you can tell that something is happening and the boys are being turned on. Now I feel nothing, and I can tell that my natty test is low as all hell. I cant even get a solid errection without large doses of cialas. (Blah!) And even then its difficult.

I am currently waiting on blood panel results which should sort of shed some light on whats going on. I wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else before and what they did.
    no, it's never taken me that long to recover...

HOW LONG WHERE YOU 'ON' FOR AND WHAT WERE YOU USING?

(d_b) is offline New Member
    we wait ur blood test bro.

Sorry for not updating, but I did get a blood test done and my test was at 264 ng. Pretty damn low, but my doctor wasn't concerned because it was "in its normal range".

To make a long story short I left the doctors office disgusted after arguing with her for 15 minutes about why it was not normal at all. I am currently awaiting a referral to an endocrinologist recommended by my sports doctor.

On a positive note I am feeling better then previously and I appear to be VERY SLOWLY recovering. I have dropped all but nolvadex at 20mg/ed because I discovered that clomid officially makes me absolutely crazy, I had to get off.

I'll definately keep everyone posted.

Thread Information