Thread: Blood work?

Blood work?

Just curious what you guys ask the doc for when you want to get your test/estro levels checked?

what do say?

Is there a way I can get insurance to pay for it if I dont be too revealing?

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by neverenuff21
    Just curious what you guys ask the doc for when you want to get your test/estro levels checked?

what do say?

Is there a way I can get insurance to pay for it if I dont be too revealing?
    Doc, I need you to write me a prescription for bloodwork and I want it to include total/free test, estradiol, etc. Whatever you want to get checked....there's a couple threads that show a list of things to make sure you are tested for including your lipids(cholesterols) and whatnot...i'll try to dig it up for you.

Are you worried the doc might be thinking why? Got to burn that bridge....he's working for you. As far as insurance paying...you can always check first what they pay for ...some insurances pay for only one a year....mine footed the bill for around 6 this year already. Not sure if it was because of different docs were writing my scripts or because I'm on HRT and need to be checked a couple times a year but they paid for 2 before went on test.

Good luck....bloodwork is expensive...I'd use that insurance...that's what it's there for...I'll try to find that thread bro

Thanks bro. My doc already knows my situation, Im trying to get my insurance to pay for it though

Thread Information