ProUser910 is offline Associate Member

HCG rookie... Start to Finish?

I can never find anywhere that tells you what to do with hcg . I got the powder in the vials and the solvent in the amps... do i open up the amp inject the solvent into the vial.. then shake it up???
    after that's done now this is probably going to sound real dumb to someone that has done it but i want to do 250IU a day and the vials are 5000IU a peice... so im pretty good at math but how many cc's does the vial hold i mean the solvent is 1ml will the powder disolve in to stay one ML if so im guessing that i need a half IU in the needle. On the box it says to do it I.M but ive got the slin pinds already and i want to do it SubQ because it seems to be the choice of most... can i still do this even though the box says to do it I/M? I dunno maybe all packages request to do it that way but if i have the OK from people who respond which im guessing i will im going to take a half of shot into my stomach... can i jab the needle and poke into my stomach or will that make it to dull that i have to switch the pin on it?... This is going to sound stupid but do i have to asperate? i know i probably dont but id like to check with people first.

Questions are all in bold theres 5 total... number your answers 1-5 please... Note this thread is for someone who can simply answer my questions no need for opinions just answers from someone that has used HCG before

Thank you

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I will answer you out of courtesy but you WILL have to hear what I think about your attitude in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by ProUser910
    I can never find anywhere that tells you what to do with hcg.
    That is BS! I've never really had to ask anyone on this board for every detail about HCG usage because all I needed to know was already here... you just didnt search enough or at all!

Questions are all in bold theres 5 total... number your answers 1-5 please... Note this thread is for someone who can simply answer my questions no need for opinions just answers from someone that has used HCG before
    Bro, we're not your butlers... dont use that tone demanding what you want and how.... it doesnt work that way here... you want precise answers, ask precise questions and dont expect us to buy into that I-did-research-but-couldnt-find-anything nonsense..

That said:

1. let the solvent trickle down the side of the vial and DO NOT SHAKE IT...swirl it gently until mixed
    2. the powder will alter the density of the diluent but have negligible impact on the volume.. for you to get 250 iu, that would be 5 tics (or markers..of 100) on the slin pin...however 1ml of diluent is low, 2ml should be minimum
    3. SubQ is fine.. in fact, maybe better, because it takes longer to release into the bloodstream thereby providing more stable levels between shots
    4. use a fresh pin everytime you draw (u can use the same pin for injecting) for safety purposes...in fact, you can load 20 pins with 250ius each and refrigerate it till usage... its safer that way and garantees the efficacy of HCG
    5. you dont have to aspirate with subQ...you're not going anywhere deep enough to hit a vein/artery. But as a precaution, make sure there are no bubbles

lastly, if your diluent is just sterile water (not bacstereotatic), the life of the HCG cannot be garanteed to last that long (too much risk from contamination from repeated drawings)...which is why you should a) think about doing 500 ius/day and b)preload all the 20 syringes and refrigerate them

cheers
    Last edited by InsaneInTheMembrane; 09-08-2006 at 03:15 AM.

ProUser910 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks... i swear man i am on 5 other boards and looking hcg along with school and work im glad you're nice enough to answer the question but i dont think they have hcg for dumbies all that was common sense pretty much but at least i know for sure... i was unsure of shaking and thank you for telling me to preload and no need to asperate... yes im an idiot... no i dont have an attitude... plain and simple im just a retard.

SOOOOOOOOOOORRRRY

lemons is offline Associate Member
    sorry to jump the thread but can you use sodium chloride for sub injections

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    BTW...the water you need to reconstitute HCG is bacteriostatic water.

Calculating HCG:

There isn't a specific ratio of cc/ml to IU. It depends on how you mix it. It's quite simple. If you dillute 5,000 IUs HCG with 5ml (cc) solvent, the end result is 1,000 IUs per ml (cc). Divide the same 5,000 IUs with 10 ml (cc) and the end result is 500 IUs per ml (cc). Therefore, a large part depends on the concentration of HCG per ampoule or vial.

Mixing HCG:
    (Items needed: bacwater h20 and some 5ml emty vials-get****).

1) Open hcg/amp with powder
    2) Use a syringe to pull out 1cc of BacWater and put in amp with HCG
    3) It will instantly dissolve
    4) Then Use an empty 5ml vial (sterile and sealed) put 4ml of Bacwater in the vial
    5) Take syringe and ad the mixed HCG solution to the 5ml vial
    6) Shake it and you have 5000IU's of HCG
    7) Than draw 1cc and inject
    8) put the rest in the refrigerator

•The reason your discarding the amp of solvent cause its made for 1 times use and you wouldn’t be able to refrigerate it and use it a week later again. That’s why you need Bac H2o.
    •The most common side affect associated with HCG is gynecomastia . The concurrent intake of Nolvadex with HCG prevents gynecomastia, prevents/minimizes leydig cell desensitization and contiues the stimulation of pituitary LH once HCG has been discontinued.
    •HCG will last approximately 30 days if mixed with Bac h2o instead of the solvent it comes with.
    •You can keep the mixed hcg in vial or pins In the fridge till use

orton4 is offline Member
    sorry to jack the thread...

Kale...

should i run my hcg in pct after my 10 week prop cycle... 3 days after last injection, run at 500 ius ED, for how long?? also should i use my nolva for pct while i use hcg after my last prop injection or wait till after hcg is done? i know your an experienced AR guru so i wanted to see what you thought

Quote Originally Posted by orton4
    sorry to jack the thread...

Kale...

should i run my hcg in pct after my 10 week prop cycle... 3 days after last injection, run at 500 ius ED, for how long?? also should i use my nolva for pct while i use hcg after my last prop injection or wait till after hcg is done? i know your an experienced AR guru so i wanted to see what you thought
    If you want to use HCG as part of PCT you can do the Anthony Roberts protocol which looks like this

Week 1
    Nolvadex : 20mg/day, HCG: 500 IU/day, Aromasin 20mg/day, Vit. E 1000 IU/day
    Week2
    Nolvadex: 20mg/day, HCG: 500 IU/day, Aromasin 20mg/day, Vit. E: 1000 iu/day
    Week 3
    Nolvadex: 20mg/day, HCG: 500 IU/day, Aromasin 20mg/day, Vit. E: 1000 IU/day
    Week 4
    Nolvadex: 20mg/day, Aromasin 20mg/day
    Week 5
    Nolvadex: 20mg/day
    Week 6
    Nolvadex: 20mg/day

orton4 is offline Member
    alrighty one more question... do you think its better to use hcg in pct or better throughout cycle i was plannin on running it in pct so im probally just gonna do that

alrighty one more question... do you think its better to use hcg in pct or better throughout cycle i was plannin on running it in pct so im probally just gonna do that
    You only need to run HCG during your cycle if your balls shrink. I dont bother, I dont have anybody that cares how big they are

orton4 is offline Member
    haaa good point Kale.. okay but if they do shrink and i start to care i can start running it right?

haaa good point Kale.. okay but if they do shrink and i start to care i can start running it right?
    You can !!!

orton4 is offline Member
    ur the man Kale... i also think this is your best avatar!

Thread Information