Musclehead21 is offline Junior Member

Need a lot of help!

Okay guys I need your help. I started on Androgel when I was 19 because my doctor diagnosed me with hypogonadism. My total test came back to be around 400 nanograms. Well I have been on it for 2 and 1/2 years and the last time I had my test levels checked they were like 350 nanograms while using the gel. What I would like to do is come off of the androgel and wait about 6 months and see how my natural testosterone level is and go from there. I have done 1 cycle of injectables and that was about 4 months ago(600mgs of test e. I loved it!). My question is my body is totally shut down and not producing at all from being on androgel for 2 and 1/2 years. This would have to be one hell of a strong pct here. Can you guys give me some help. I have a lot of hcg from my last cycle and nolva too. What do you guys think about this? Thanks

anybody?

cozz is offline New Member
    A protocol followed by alot of guys in the same situation as you with quite good success is;

Day 1-15 HCG (2500iu) EOD (8 shots)
    Day 1-30 Clomid 100mg (50 am / 50 pm)
    Day 1-45 Novladex 20mg

Make sure you taper down the clomid and Novladex as you finish - ie drop the clomid to 50mg for a few days, then 25 for a few days, then 12.5 for a few days

I would recommend getting blood tests periodically to see how you recovering, as you may need to increase the length of time if you are shut down too hard.
    Day 15 - Total Testosterone (will show if the HCG has done its job)
    Day 30 - LH, FSH & Total Test (will show if pituitary is fireing)
    Day 45 or later - LH, FSH & Total Test (see your levels)

You would probably then want to check them again a month or so after stopping everything, to confirm your HPTA has continued to function.

If you look at the mens health forum at meso, u will see quite a few threads on people who have done this successfully.

Good luck

Thanks for your help man. I really want to see what my testosterone levels would be naturally. I don't like being on the gel everday it made my total test worse. If my natural isn't high I am just going to go on 100mg's of test e a week instead of the gel. Thanks man!

Thread Information