Thread: Arimidex in PCT

Arimidex in PCT

ok, I figure i have gathered enough info on PCT but to be safe maybe someone can answer this...

I am wrapping up a 14 week cycle that was anadrol 50mg e/d for 4 weeks and 500mg test e throughout.. i have 2 shots left i think...

When should I start the arimidex (for pct purpose..) i know i should have ran it through the cycle

thanks guys

Daemonn is offline Junior Member
    IMO you should run some Nolva/Clomid for PCT, not Adex. Adex is just an AI it will do nothing to bring back your own hormone production. It is also said to interfere with Nolva while taken together and thats definitely a minus. As far as I know only Aromasin can be taken together with Nolva on PCT. But if your estrogen levels look OK and ur getting no sides stick with the Nolva and/or Clomid protocol.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemonn
    IMO you should run some Nolva/Clomid for PCT, not Adex. Adex is just an AI it will do nothing to bring back your own hormone production. It is also said to interfere with Nolva while taken together and thats definitely a minus. As far as I know only Aromasin can be taken together with Nolva on PCT. But if your estrogen levels look OK and ur getting no sides stick with the Nolva and/or Clomid protocol.
    Agree

Thread Information