Bulkcut is offline Associate Member

PCT for my First Cycle

1 – 4 D-bol 40mg ED
    1 – 10 Enan 500mg/wk

I get confused by PCT so bare with me because I have lots of Q’s

What is the proper way to do PCT on this cycle? It’s my first cycle. I am GYNO prone because I did some SD before and got it. I am gonna be using ANadactrim before hand. Try to take care of it.

What AI should I use? Letro, Liquidex or Armidex? whats the best? I don’t care for my Libido because I am deployed
    I want to use whatever will work best.

Should I start Letro 2 weeks before starting Test (.25mg ed)? So it can stabilize in my blood? and stop 2 weeks after the last shot right?

SO in total I would be taking 14 weeks of Letro plus whatever comes next after PCT

Also when I start to take Test on week 1 I am going to start 10mg of Nolva ED

So after last shot 2 weeks later
    on Day 1 I take 300mg of CLomid/20mg of Nolva and .25mg of Letro (or another AI)
    Day 2 to Day 30 100mg of Clomid /20mg of Nolva and .25mg of Letro (or another AI)
    Day 31 – 37 20mg Nolva/ .25 Letro

My main concern is getting gyno while I am ON cycle and also when I am off and getting a rebound effect.
    Also when should I start to take 4 grams of Tribulus for raising LH level?
    Can some one also give me info on How to incorporate Clen in to my PCT if possible?
    Thanks in Advance

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Being gyno prone you should use a Anti- e while on cycle such as arimidex at .5 ed or eod depending on if signs occur.... To make things easier for you is to do your pct 14 days after your last test eth shot... so on day 14 you start your PCT.... YOu should include Clomid at 100mg ed, and Nolva at 20mg ed .. you dont need the pyramid thing its pointless.. just run it at that dose for 25 to 30 days and everything should be on point .... and dont worry about gyno while on cycle... if you run arimidex it should prevent that... I woudlnt suggest letro because it can have some bad signs... but if you choose to run letro start it about a wk to 2 wks before you start your cycle.. allow it to get into ur blood stream and run it at .25 ed ... but i also suggest running ur test for 12 wks instead of 10.. but thats my opinion .. i think you would be happier with your results... if you got any more questions ill be happy to help as best as i can

Bulkcut is offline Associate Member
    I would Run Test for 12 but i only got 10 week supply. What are some bad sides of Letro? Do you know how to proper incorporate Clen in PCT? I don't want to get effected my spiked Cortisol Hormon levels and experience catabolic effects.
    thanks for the help

STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    letro can just take estrogen levels down real low, minimizing the full potential of your gains off of ur cycle,, as well as hurt your body... estrogen is needed to gain mass.. .i would only use letro if your messing with severe compounds,,,, that are highly androgenic ... clen sshould just be taking at 20mcgs , up that each day by 20 until sides get too bad.... then drop back by 20 and run it at that dose for 2 wks on 2 wks off...

Thread Information