NoFaith068 is offline Associate Member

Planning PCT: Contradicting Information.

This board is great and gives great advice, however some advice contradicts others. I'm more than sure this is because different things work for different people.

I am trying to plan my PCT to the best of my ability.

Here was my cycle:

Deca 375mg/week/1-12
    Test 500mg/week/1-13
    Dianabol 40mg/day/1-5

Unfortunately, tommorow is my last shot of test (cut the Deca out last week). Originally, I had planned to frontload my HCG @ 3000 IU after this shot and then do four shots of 1500 IU afterwards each following a 5 day period. Two weeks after my last shot of test and first shot of HCG I was going to frontload and begin Clomid therapy (starting at 300mg/day for frontloading), running Nolvadex along with it.

I have all these drugs available to me and was just wondering if this was the best course of action to choose for my PCT. If there are any other opinions on what I should do this late in my game, and what my PCT should look like please let me know.

Thanks ahead of time,

NoFaith068

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think you need to have a good read of this the unofficial how to do pct thread

I have read this thread already. This is what it says about proper HCG usage:

HCG

Now there is lot's and lot's and lot's of way's to use HCG in your protocol the best way i feel is to use it the last 2-3 week's of your cycle up until PCT at 250iu per day

you can also run it thorough out your cycle some people use it the week at the halfway point of your cycle. Some people use it twice a week all the way through. you just need to find out what work's for you i'am just giving suggestions but keep the dosage low 250iu to 500iu per day no more.
    My last shot of test is later today so i'm in a different situation than the one described in this thread and other informational threads. This is my question. How should I dose the HCG properly if i'm beginning it the last day of my cycle? PCT begins 14 days from today.

Bump For This.

I've decided to inject SubQ starting today at 500IU every 3 days. I will be running 40mg/Nolvadex a day during this time.

Sound okay?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    what kind of test is it >????
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Enanthate - hence the 14 days wait for PCT

Thread Information