Thread: storing HCG

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

storing HCG

I have HCG (2500IU /bottle) + some sterile water that came with them.. how many days can they be stored in the fridge after mixing them. and is there an optimal temperature or anything else I should know.. Im on my 5th week of test + deca cycle and my balls are quite small now. was thinking of running 500 IU E3D until the end of cycle.. Also which is preferred, IM or subq?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Ya know, I've never been able to find a conclusive answer to that question myself!

I think they should be good up to 10 days with sterile water....provided you preload all your syringes to avoid contamination....I had 5000 iu vials for 5 injections EOD but by the 4 and 5th, I personally think the HCG was useless..didnt get the same tinglings in my boys or that increased libido that comes within hours of an injection..

Also, IMO subQ is best, absorbs slower and allows more stable blood levels

hope it helps,
    cheers

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Is sterile water the same stuff organon gives you with their pregnyl (HCG ). I have the organon stuff and I am also trying to figure out how I should go about doing this. Seems my best bet is to order some vials but I am not sure if I should use the water they give me or something else.

matl is offline Junior Member
    theres some info in this thread regarding storage says it depends if you use Bw or not.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=260866

Thread Information