GlobalRiot is offline New Member

PCT for phera/SD

Whats up Im almost finishing this cycle, about another week and a half left. Im looking for advice on the pct, I have rebound and 6oxo, im just wondering if these 2 stacked would be strong enough ? ? Also im not even sure what dosage to use, I was thinking this. And do I take it immediatly after the cycle or wait, or what? ?

wk1 40 xt/ 600 6oxo
    wk2 30 xt/ 600 6oxo
    wk3 20 xt/300 6oxo
    wk4 10 xt/ 300 6oxo

Im also taking milk thistle throughout the cycle

EDIT: Turns out I only have 60 rebound pills, so I definitly need a plan here. Please help ! !
    Last edited by GlobalRiot; 09-20-2006 at 02:52 PM.

SWEDE0321 is offline New Member
    Hey man, im not one to flame... but you should have your PCT locked on before you even get started. I think the common answer you are going to get from everyone on here about your PCT is NO, NO, NO. OTC PCT will not suffice. If you search you can probably find that reiterated 100 times. Vets, correct me if im wrong but it is looking like the prefered PCT for these methyls is clomid and aromasin ...that is what im going with this time around. Apparently Nolva raised too many gyno issues, although i got by with a clomid/nolva combo myself without problems. Hope this helps

SWEDE0321 is offline New Member
    sorry, double posted...

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by SWEDE0321
    Hey man, im not one to flame... but you should have your PCT locked on before you even get started. I think the common answer you are going to get from everyone on here about your PCT is NO, NO, NO. OTC PCT will not suffice. If you search you can probably find that reiterated 100 times. Vets, correct me if im wrong but it is looking like the prefered PCT for these methyls is clomid and aromasin...that is what im going with this time around. Apparently Nolva raised too many gyno issues, although i got by with a clomid/nolva combo myself without problems. Hope this helps

good post
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by SWEDE0321
    Hey man, im not one to flame... but you should have your PCT locked on before you even get started. I think the common answer you are going to get from everyone on here about your PCT is NO, NO, NO. OTC PCT will not suffice. If you search you can probably find that reiterated 100 times. Vets, correct me if im wrong but it is looking like the prefered PCT for these methyls is clomid and aromasin...that is what im going with this time around. Apparently Nolva raised too many gyno issues, although i got by with a clomid/nolva combo myself without problems. Hope this helps
    I will back your advice, as well.

briancb1 is offline Member
    Sorry to bring this from the dead, but you are saying run the pct of clomid + an AI? How much clomid, for how long? Would letro be alright?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by briancb1
    Sorry to bring this from the dead, but you are saying run the pct of clomid + an AI? How much clomid, for how long? Would letro be alright?
    100mg Clomid ED for 4 weeks for a 4 week cycle. If you were to run an AI, I would go with aromasin over letro. Macrophagealpha (supplement guru) said that it will not have a negative impact on blood lipids.

UpstateTank is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    100mg Clomid ED for 4 weeks for a 4 week cycle. If you were to run an AI, I would go with aromasin over letro. Macrophagealpha (supplement guru) said that it will not have a negative impact on blood lipids.
    thats exactly what im running now for pct

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by UpstateTank
    thats exactly what im running now for pct
    How far along are you?

Thread Information