The_Canibal is offline Member

HCG throughout the entire cycle

is that a good ideea??? at 250 UI 2 times per week...i read an artcle above and thought it was quite interesting to keep the testes running

bump

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    I just finished a cycle and used HCG throughout. I did 300 iu 3 times a week and everything seems fine. I would do it again in tne next cycle

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Depends on the cycle length, compounds used and dosages for me.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Heres a study on low dosae throughout cycle. Thanks to Omnibus at M+M for posting this.
    Coviello AD, Matsumoto AM, Bremner WJ, et al. Low-dose human chorionic gonadotropin maintains intratesticular testosterone in normal men with testosterone-induced gonadotropin suppression. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2005;90(5):2595-602.

ABSTRACT

In previous studies of testicular biopsy tissue from healthy men, intratesticular testosterone (ITT) has been shown to be much higher than serum testosterone (T), suggesting that high ITT is needed relative to serum T for normal spermatogenesis in men. However, the quantitative relationship between ITT and spermatogenesis is not known. To begin to address this issue experimentally, we determined the dose-response relationship between human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG ) and ITT to ascertain the minimum dose needed to maintain ITT in the normal range. Twenty-nine men with normal reproductive physiology were randomized to receive 200 mg T enanthate weekly in combination with either saline placebo or 125, 250, or 500 IU hCG every other day for 3 wk. ITT was assessed in testicular fluid obtained by percutaneous fine needle aspiration at baseline and at the end of treatment. Baseline serum T (14.1 nmol/liter) was 1.2% of ITT (1174 nmol/liter). LH and FSH were profoundly suppressed to 5% and 3% of baseline, respectively, and ITT was suppressed by 94% (1234 to 72 nmol/liter) in the T enanthate/placebo group. ITT increased linearly with increasing hCG dose (P < 0.001). Posttreatment ITT was 25% less than baseline in the 125 IU hCG group, 7% less than baseline in the 250 IU hCG group, and 26% greater than baseline in the 500 IU hCG group. These results demonstrate that relatively low dose hCG maintains ITT within the normal range in healthy men with gonadotropin suppression. Extensions of this study will allow determination of the ITT concentration threshold required to maintain spermatogenesis in man.
    Last edited by BG; 09-23-2006 at 09:45 AM. Reason: SPELLING

i'm gonna use boldenone 400 mq/week ant test e 500mg/week ..and d-bol 30 mq/day 3 weeks ..as a kickstarter

Duration?

10 weeks minimum...i don't know if i should push it to 12 weeks

You shouldn't need HCG , the dosages are small and 10-12wks isn't a long time to be shutdown.. I'd spend the money on a good PCT so you'll bounce back quickly.

I'd go 12wks considering you're running longer esters like Bold undeclynate + Test Enanthate .

i'd like to keep the b***s running and at the end of the cycle to hit some clomid to get the HPTA running...as the b***s are in good shape(and function)

I've never had a problem with 10-12wks shutting me down enough to cause testicular atrophy. How many cycles have you run prior to this? What was the outcome, did you get shutdown? Everyone is different.

this is my third cycle ..and noticed testicular atrophy.....and quite bad...so i woul like to avoid this in this cyle and i hope that this will help me keep the gains better

Then I'd probably run it twice/wk at 500iu per shot. 10,000iu should last you 10wks.

and i think i should finish using it by the 10-11 week...or run it more than the test???

I've ran it throughout cycle before and ended it with Test and I'm currently running it soley at the end of the cycle at higher amounts more frequently to see the difference. Not sure which is better, I'm sure each individual will respond differently.

If you ran the TestE and Eq to week 12 then run the HCG possibly from week 2-12 on the cycle and then on week 14 start your PCT.. Therefore 10,000iu would work fine.

thx bro..........and the pct would contain clomid and tamoxifen only? i'm thinking about clen as well and some insulin

No need for clen or slin, Clomid/Nolva combo works great actually.
    This is my protocol:
    wks 1+2 Clomid 100mg/day, wks 3+4 clomid 50mg/day
    Nolva wks 1-3 40mg/day, wks 4-6 20mg/day

Have bloodwork done on week 8 to make sure everything is how it should be, Test levels, liver panel etc..
    Suggest Male comprehensive and Total/Free Testosterone .

i'll try to do the bloodwork before the cycle.....and again at the end...

isn't clen a good choice for lowering cortisol levels???

doesn't the prolonged use of hcg ..desensitize the leydig cells..and supress the HP too much???

Overuse of it can, yes.. You must be careful to administer the proper amount at proper intervals.

proper intervals???that's 250 ui 3 times a week???is that kind of dosage dangerous???

Do some research I can't do everything for you.

Let me know what you find and we'll go over it.

Try looking on www.pubmed.com, type in something pertaining to HCG use in males etc.. See what the endocrinologist suggest etc.. Plus there are TONS of threads in the database on this site with information about this subject.

thanx man....i'll look into it.... i was looking for some first hand experience...

Thread Information