11twister11 is offline New Member

1st cycle dbol only

im on a dbol only cycle-first time user. im 44 ive been on danabol for the last 30days taking 30mg/ed, does anyone know what effects would i get if i went cold turkey with no pct? or should i continue to take 30mg ed for up to total of 6 weeks and start with clomid 50mg a day? im just trying to add size for now and then commence another cycle in a month or so. and this stuff is working well.
    any comments would be appreciated.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

I'll be the first:

You've probably shut down your natty test levels so you need to do a proper pct and sadly, you will not keep all of your gains. Do some research into proper pct for your "cycle," it probably won;t be hard to recover but you'll be sad looking in the mirror watching your water weight drip off. You should be able to keep a deal of your strength gains if you continue to train hard and eat correctly and since your experimenting, hell, run it out to 6 weeks, (assuming you are NOT drinking alcohol and are taking liv-52 or 1000mg of milk thistle). Chalk it up to experience and wait a while and read-up before you do another cycle. Keep us posted. Lots of bros did there 1st cycle with dbol only and what I've read, most keep about 1/2 of their gains. I don't know if this is strength or size but my guess is that you'll lose 1/2 of the weight and 1/2 of the strenght gains. Watch for gyno and research some pct.

thanks for the advice, i will go the six weeks and see what happens. im not taking anything to help my liver as of yet, i only have nolva on hand and some clomid .

Go to the store!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 11twister11
    thanks for the advice, i will go the six weeks and see what happens. im not taking anything to help my liver as of yet, i only have nolva on hand and some clomid .
    Get some milk thistle into you ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Grappler13
    Get some milk thistle into you ASAP!
    Unfortunetly I am in a place ( a mine site in the jungle ) and I dont have access to anything like that, will be another week before I am back to the big smoke will do as soon as.

No Alcohol

Enough said. Keep the board posted about your strength gains/ weigh gains pre and post cycle. All knowledge adds to the board.
    Good luck and eat healthy.

Thread Information