Thread: no clomid

roman1984 is offline Junior Member

no clomid

hey bros i have a up coming test deca cycle and am going to incorporate hcg last 2 weeks at 500iu every 3 days and the normal nolva dosage but cannot handle clomid any more cause of the eye twitching problems .

So what are my options?

InsaneInTheMembrane is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    deca will shut you down hard, especially without test and your proposed length of usage (what is it by the way?).. hcg 500iu E3D is too little...you need that amt ED IMHO...furthermore, this is the first I've heard of clomid causing eye-twitching ...if you can suck it up, do clomid bro! try to find another brand and see if it still causes those symptoms...

cheers

the cycle legth will be 13 weeks test at 600 mg /w and 12 weeks deca at 350 mg/w also the hcg can be run st 500 iu ed that is no problem but i cant suck it up on the clomid it is just to dangerous long term i think.

are there any other options guys

Xana is offline New Member
    My friend, Nolva can also be bad on the eye...search on site, and you will see...I am facing the same problem..just donīt know what auxiliary drug to take....

Njord is offline Senior Member
    You can run Aromasin alongside the Nolva for your pct. With you running hcg that will be pretty close to the Robert Anthony pct. Check it out at the sticky part of this forum.

Thread Information