Thread: T bol

r0000 is offline New Member

T bol

if tbol was run for 50days at 40mg/day is post cycle neccesary? is antiestrogen neccesary? im planing on runing nolva at about 10-20mg/day after for 3-4weeks, but is it a must? any advice or info would be great, thanks

soccer#3 is offline Anabolic Member
    a pct is necessary and the one u mentioned is good enough imo. run nolva for 3-4 weeks at 20mg ed

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by r0000
    if tbol was run for 50days at 40mg/day is post cycle neccesary? is antiestrogen neccesary? im planing on runing nolva at about 10-20mg/day after for 3-4weeks, but is it a must? any advice or info would be great, thanks
    tbol only for 7 weeks? not something i would do. what are your goals? tbol doesnt convert to estradiol so you dont need any AI/SERMs on cycle, but you need a SERM for PCT.

D.Bone is offline New Member
    I ran t-bol for 7 weeks .. started with 50mg for the first week ,60mg for the second week ,70mg for weeks 3,4,5, and week 6,7, bumped it to 100mg. I gained some solid quality muscle . but I have say that I would never run an oral for that long again . especially t-bol the stomac pain was pretty bad and its really harsh on the liver IMO . pct is a must some clomid or nolva will be good .

this will be my first time taking t-bol, i didnt think it would be neccesary to run it at more then 40mg/day i know its not somthing thats going to put 20lbs of muscle or 50lbs to my bench but i think it will help me more then creatine or anyother supp would, you dont think i will make anygains from this? any input or advice would be great, thanks again

i would add some test or an anabolic , but i just wanted to put somthing simple and easy togeather that would help me break my current plataus, i might run test and eq later on this winter.

i have 200 10mg caps, what would be the best way to do this, i figured 40mg/day

Anavar Man is offline Member
    What are your stats height and weight?

thabeastmaster is offline Associate Member
    i gained 15lbs off of an 8 week tbol only cycle and that was maxing out at
    50mg ed for the last three weeks and only getting 2500 cal/day....no pain, no discomfort, no bloat, no serm or ai during cycle....but BAAAAAD GASSSS......im a week out, didnt get any pct gear because i was told by my source and several others i wouldnt need it because the andro effect was so small with tbol....BULLSHIT...ive been searching frantically for the past couple days for some nolv to help climb out of the hole im in......PCT IS A MUST...at least from my limited experience....i wish i had started the day i stopped my cycle...

im 175 5'7 ive been lifting heavy for about 3 years the last 2 ive beeen serious, i just finished cutting at the end of aug. i droped about 15lbs i lost a decent amount of fat but muscle too, im trying to build back up again but with quality gains that will stick ive got my nolva im going to run it for 3 or 4 weeks at 20mg/day after the t is gone. my bf is prety low, so dont let my weight fool you, i can still bench 290-300 my stats didnt suffer that much from the summer cutting but my legs arent that big, i think thats why im so light, i think my training is up to par, im prety sure. would anyone have a specific split they can recomend for t bol pct (should i cut back on my training days?) any input greatly appreciated thank you

Thread Information