Rocky9 is offline New Member

quickie Clomid question - NEED ANSWER BY TUESDAY MORNING!!!!

Just finishing up cycle, and was going to take 50mg clomid every day for 3 weeks, but read a few places that "CLOMID is the key and to take 300mg 1st day 100mg next 10 days then 50mg next 10 days."

The thing is, I already took 1 tab on Sunday and 1 tab on Monday morning, next tab was scheduled for tomorrow morning at usual 1 tab. So i have completed 2 days and have 19 days left in pct. I have 37 tabs of clomid left @ 50mg each, how should I take this? Just continue at 1 tab a day and keep the extra for next time? moneys not an issue, I want to keep my gains!!! please respond soooooon

oh and my cycle wasnt too hardcore, just 8weeks of andro, 5 weeks of eq, and 5 weeks of dbol to finish, with proviron and nolva everyday.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    5 weeks of eq???hmmm..eq should be run at least 10 weeks....and get more clomid for that wimpy cycle you just finished...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I have always taken 300mg 1st day, 100mg next 3 days, then 50mg for 21 days.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I have always taken 300mg 1st day, 100mg next 3 days, then 50mg for 21 days.

thatz a good example ..i'd go for 100mg for 7 days...and then 50 mg for 14 days

to preface, thanks for the responses!

it was a very light beginner cycle just to get a taste and see how my body responds. I actually made decent gains and suffered no sides. I really need to get my bf levels down before i do a hardcore cycle.

OK, now the problem is that I've already started pct 2 days ago. Today is supposed to be my 3rd day. Like I said, 19 days left, how do I most effectively spread around 37 tabs of clomid (50mg each)???

bump

thatz not a common first cycle...imo it was w waste of money.....and get more clomid ...

Thread Information