hitman_OK is offline Junior Member

PCT for a Cyp only cycle

I'll be doing 250-300mg/week of test cyp for 10 weeks and I have Nolva and HCG on hand. Any suggestions on the use of the HCG or should I use it at all? The other option I was thinking about is starting L-dex @ .25/day the day of my last injection and then the nolva on day 18 and stopping the L-dex instead of using the HCG. Any help is appreciated.

After further thinking about it I think the HCG would not be a necessary component unless I'm really having some nut shrinkage. I'll try the L-dex starting the day of my last inj. and stop it and start the Nolva on day 14. Sound good?

eisenmench is offline Junior Member
    I would prepare my nuts with the HCG pre-PCT. Two or three 250-500 iu/week the last four weeks before last inj. Nolva at 14-18 days; 20mg ed.
    for 4 weeks. Add l-dex 3 x's week last 4 weeks. Also stop l-dex 1 week after last inj. estrogen should be falling now as there is low endo and no exo test. May go to 40 mg ed nolva 1st week of PCT. This is a low test cycle and you should be back in 30 days easy.
    Last edited by eisenmench; 10-02-2006 at 12:47 PM.

Thanks bro. I think I'll just see how the cherries are and decide on the HCG at about the time you said @ about 6 or 7 weeks in. I just think the less I can put in me the better as long as I don't lose the gains. I might also forgo the HCG in lieu of starting L-dex weeks 6-12 and starting Nolva beginning week 12 @ 20/day at that time.

Thread Information