Thread: Letro question

spiderman405 is offline Junior Member

Letro question

I have been taking letro for about 6 weeks at .25 mg 3 times per week. I am gyno prone. How long can I take it like this? If I am doing test as HRT can I always take the letro?

What are the side effects of letro long term use?

Are there any rebound effects when coming off? and how to come off letro?

what is the deal with this board? I have notice that whenever I ask a question I get no response or one response. Are my questions to hard for this board? Is everyone here 22 and under or what?

Troydz is offline New Member
    im taking letro as well, like as with other anti estrogens so long as ur off ur gear for enough time as its no longer in ur system they usually take about 2-3 weeks to take effect...and shouldnt come back until u start with more gear. hope this helps

Andros is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderman405
    what is the deal with this board? I have notice that whenever I ask a question I get no response or one response. Are my questions to hard for this board? Is everyone here 22 and under or what?

You'll find that if you post questions that have been answered 100s of times it will take a while before people respond if at all.

Andros is offline Associate Member
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Will tell you a lot about Letro with a focus on getting rid of and preventing Gyno.

Also I would do an advanced search looking for all threads that have letro in the title, that is how I always start learning about a new compound before I post any threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Andros
    All you need to know about GYNO.

Will tell you a lot about Letro with a focus on getting rid of and preventing Gyno.

Also I would do an advanced search looking for all threads that have letro in the title, that is how I always start learning about a new compound before I post any threads.
    I have looked at 100's of threads about letro over the last year or so. I guess you guys are misunderstanding my question because of the way I wrote it.
    My question is not about gyno. I have no gyno when taking letro.

My question was what is the main difference scientifically between letro and arimidex ?

and what are the side effects of taking letro at .25 mg for a year or more while I am taking test year round for hrt?

thanks

Thread Information