squatking_08 is offline Associate Member

pct for test e cycle only

ok...i have just placed my order for my first cycle. i will run test e at 500 mg per week. i only ordered nolvadex for pct. i know everyone says you need other compounds to be safe but i was just curious to know since all i am running is the test if nolvadex would be enough.i have actually done alot of research on many other sites and forum bourds but have decided this is the one with the most accurate answers. i am definately willing to order some letro or clomid to help with the process...whatever anyone thinks. also any advice on what my dosage(s) should be would help.i believe i have all the other points of the process down.my stats are 23 yrs old 6'2" 200 lbs.

MrMe is offline Member
    I would get the letro and clomid! Why risk gyno or losing all your gained muscle? It would be a waste of 6 months IMO.

MakinItHappen is offline Junior Member
    For my first Test cycle coming up I am planning on using Clomid, Nolvadex , Letro, HCG (for during and after cycle), and Clen . I want to make sure I keep as much gains as possible and help myself recover as best as I can. Thats just me though.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Test E can cause unwanted water retention so it is good to have an AI on hand for use during the cycle if this is a problem for you. ALso HCG would help kickstart your natural test production and speed recovery. JMHO

Dose wise, if this is your first cycle, then go with 400-500mgs/Week, so that would be 2 shots, one every 3.5 days.

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    i'm on test E only cycle for 12 weeks.

i'm 3 weeks in. i ony planned on using Nolva, Maybe Clomid, and L/Dex if i had to. i don't think HCG is neccessary for this cycle.

FYI, i have extremley high natural test levels. would this make a difference in recovery??

The_Canibal is offline Member
    an AI is quite useful for recovery and keeping e's at bay...Mista_Massive don't hijack the thread....if you have high test levels why use roids??

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by Mista Massive
    i'm on test E only cycle for 12 weeks.

i'm 3 weeks in. i ony planned on using Nolva, Maybe Clomid, and L/Dex if i had to. i don't think HCG is neccessary for this cycle.

FYI, i have extremley high natural test levels. would this make a difference in recovery??
    Yes, please don't hijack someone elses thread. it is best to start your own thread to get better responses.

That being said, your so called HIGH test levels will be shut down just like someone with low test levels, so using the proper compounds to get your levels back up to where ever they were before is a good idea !! Nolva will not do that all by itself.. I would use HCG and clomid as well. but thats JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    Yes, please don't hijack someone elses thread. it is best to start your own thread to get better responses.

That being said, your so called HIGH test levels will be shut down just like someone with low test levels, so using the proper compounds to get your levels back up to where ever they were before is a good idea !! Nolva will not do that all by itself.. I would use HCG and clomid as well. but thats JMHO

i have to agree with sman....i would also add clen and some insulin ....to prevent the catabolic state during pct ..

good luck

MrMe is offline Member
    Isnt insulin very dangerous to use?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    i have to agree with sman....i would also add clen and some insulin....to prevent the catabolic state during pct ..

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MrMe
    Isnt insulin very dangerous to use?

aren't steroids very dangerous to use , as well????you can die faster using insulin ..if you're a dumba$$ you can die or at least get yourself in a coma..
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! remember that .i've read a lot of books and also done a lot of research..when i first used insulin i treated it with respect started with a very low dose and upped my way...most of the users of this forum are unfortunately young, they do not research anything so ...the danger of permanently altering their endocrine system....is in fact a reality

MrMe this isn't about you!by the way what are your stats???

MrMe is offline Member
    By all means this was only a question because i havent researched insulan but ive seen and heard that its dangerous, one screw up and you can go into insulin shock! Sorry if it seemed that way.

My stats are 26, 5'11, 210lbs, 11% bf, starting third cycle. Been training hard for 3 years, crappy since 16.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Canibal
    aren't steroids very dangerous to use , as well????you can die faster using insulin..if you're a dumba$$ you can die or at least get yourself in a coma..
    KNOWLEDGE IS POWER! remember that .i've read a lot of books and also done a lot of research..when i first used insulin i treated it with respect started with a very low dose and upped my way...most of the users of this forum are unfortunately young, they do not research anything so ...the danger of permanently altering their endocrine system....is in fact a reality

MrMe this isn't about you!by the way what are your stats???

sounds good...keep up the good work

Mista Massive is offline Senior Member
    Didn't mean to hijack if that's how it seemed.

I intended to see if HCG was necessary cos Makingithappen mentioned it. I didn't want squatking to think he had to as well.

Thread Information