Hendog24 is offline New Member

Nolvadex and Clomid???

I understand the two block estrogen differently, but do I really need them both.

I have a buddy that does the same 500mg x 10 weeks dose of Test E that I am about to do (first time) and he uses nothing for pct. I mean nothing.

I have Nolvadex on hand just because I fear gyno during the cycle, but I was thinking about doing no PCT.

Also, is there any over the counter option for PCT, just to get me through it. I read a post that had a guy doing tribulus. Does that make seince or are you not letting your natural test come back.

KNOWNasJOE is offline Junior Member
    you need a SERM. No PCT? WHY?!

No it doesn't make "since" to just use trib. Why didn't you plan this out before your cycle? what a way to learn I guess :P

Anyways bro you need need NEEEEEEED pct. NEED IT! Run nolva and clomid if you prefer. Why are you asking for over the counter stuff? If you have nolva and test I would assume you can get other non over the counter things...

one8nine is offline Banned
    I understand the two block estrogen differently, but do I really need them both.
    wrong.. same way.. you dont need both.
    I have a buddy that does the same 500mg x 10 weeks dose of Test E that I am about to do (first time) and he uses nothing for pct. I mean nothing.
    maybe you can get away with it but why risk ?? if you keep some without how much would you keep with
    I have Nolvadex on hand just because I fear gyno during the cycle, but I was thinking about doing no PCT.
    use nolva for pct

Also, is there any over the counter option for PCT, just to get me through it. I read a post that had a guy doing tribulus. Does that make seince or are you not letting your natural test come back
    some say trib help you free up test in your body but this is in combination with a proper pct like nolva and arimidex

The_Canibal is offline Member
    nolva and clomid have different binding receptors....i know clomid has nasty sides ..but IMO it's better to have both during pct

ImAnuL is offline Junior Member
    I am taking 2ml of sust. 250 EWeek
    Is it ok to use Nolvadex during my cycle (20mg ED)
    Or can i only use it post cycle?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnuL
    I am taking 2ml of sust. 250 EWeek
    Is it ok to use Nolvadex during my cycle (20mg ED)
    Or can i only use it post cycle?
    u kinda hijacked....but yes thats fine but dont use nolva while using an a 19-nor like deca or tren . u may use it after such a cycle though for pct . however i would make sure aromasin or letro is used in the pct also in this case just to lesson any possible chances for gyno, due to the nolva/19nor progestenic activity that still might flared up . its speculation on my part, but thats what i would do.

ImAnuL is offline Junior Member
    so say i use nolva during my cycle of sust, does that mean i shouldnt use it during my PCT as well?

Thread Information