TampaMan is offline Junior Member

Clomid and Nolva enough or hcg a must

Do I really need HCG or will the boys come back from clomid and nolva alone....If it's going to take 3 weeks instead of three days I'm ok with it, but without HCG it will take 3 months...then I'm worried. The boys didnt go away that much anyway...but if it's a sign a natural test production kicking back in then then sooner the better. I would prefer not to have to buy more stuff at any rate....plenty of nolva and clomid on hand. Thanks All

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    should take a few weeks without hcg , everyone is different.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    My last two Post-cycle therapies were the first in which I used HCG . Previously I used only Nolvadex OR Clomid, never the two together.

The object of the HCG isn't to get your nuts BIG again, but to get them putting out something approaching normal output of natural Testosterone.

After three months of finishing a cycle, with no HCG in PCT, my Test. level was still INCREDIBLY surpressed. With HCG use it came up CLOSE to normal after PCT was finished.

I wouldn't even call it PCT without the HCG, now. I'm a believer!

Hope this helps.

-BigLittleTim

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    i like to throw hcg in at the end of a cycle before the start of clomid therapy,also according to the lenght and amount of gear i am using will run it throughout.....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Thread Information