foozlernuttz is offline Junior Member

Question Asking For Cycle Advice

Height: 5'8"

weight: 165 BF: 20-25%

Training: 5 days a week for 1-2 hours a day and some days i'll work out morning and nights for 30 minutes to and hour while working in construction
    for my day job..

Cycle # 1

Goals: to get big fast and safe & to help out with my job for bettering days work..

PCT KNOWLEDGE: Clomind & Novidax..<--- need help with this and cycle please!.... 1/10ml deca 2/10ml test C 100/5mg Dbol pills. all **
    Last edited by foozlernuttz; 12-01-2006 at 12:33 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    How can you be 5'8" tall at 165 and be 20-25% bf if you workout out as much as you say you do. To me that is incomprehensible !!! You need to get you diet in check dude. You can get a lot bigger than that naturally if you have a decent diet in place

DemonInside is offline Associate Member
    x2 man or you just started working out?

yeah thats the same thing i said. i don't look fat at all. i stepped on one of those machines that tell u what ur bf is electronically and this was at the gym but i figure that the machines was all whacked out.. i feel like im around 10-15%. lets hypatheticly say im 15% because i've been eating a lot to put some fat on my body. 3 weeks ago was the last time i checked my weight. i weight more now but dont exactly know. but for 5-10lbs makes that big of a difference? and does 5% bf make that big of a difference? i dunno? thats why i want some impute from someone that knows what there doing

bench: 215x2
    Curl: 105x3
    pull down: 190x3
    yeah i've been in the gym. can't get over this stretch though.

DemonInside is offline Associate Member
    5% bf + or - will make a big noticeable diff

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by foozlernuttz
    yeah thats the same thing i said. i don't look fat at all. i stepped on one of those machines that tell u what ur bf is electronically and this was at the gym but i figure that the machines was all whacked out.. i feel like im around 10-15%. lets hypatheticly say im 15% because i've been eating a lot to put some fat on my body. 3 weeks ago was the last time i checked my weight. i weight more now but dont exactly know. but for 5-10lbs makes that big of a difference? and does 5% bf make that big of a difference? i dunno? thats why i want some impute from someone that knows what there doing

bench: 215x2
    Curl: 105x3
    pull down: 190x3
    yeah i've been in the gym. can't get over this stretch though.
    Well that explains it. My scales at home tell me I am 32% !!! I am actually around 14% so, generally they are a load of shit.

At your weight and height you dont need juice dude, you need a decent bulking Diet, have a look at this thread UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet... You can put on another 10lbs easily if you do it right. Save the juice for when you really need it.

ok i'll due that. thanks!

Thread Information