AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

running more than one pct...best way to do it?

this is all hypothetical.

so lets say you do a cycle, run pct, but you still havent recovered, as is the case with some after a 19-nor inclusive cycle.lets say this pct had hcg also. So you decide too run another. now, is there a certain time frame to wait b4 runnin another Pct? or would2-4 weeks be enough?.
    i ask because if hcg ia part of these pct protocals, might we overexpose ourseles to hcg, risking LH desensitization?

also, would cruising between full pct's with .5-1mg of adex be okay to do?

bump

come on ppl

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    i did pct with 20mg nolvadex every day w/hcg every other day (10 shots total). after completing this, my levels were still off, so my doctor had me do it again. i just went for blood work on thursday, so i dont know if my levels are good to go. personally, i feel they are. i definitely feel a difference between when i finished my first round of pct and now. the only side effects i had during pct was bad acne on my back. once i finished the hcg, it stopped after 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by frank2738
    i did pct with 20mg nolvadex every day w/hcg every other day (10 shots total). after completing this, my levels were still off, so my doctor had me do it again. i just went for blood work on thursday, so i dont know if my levels are good to go. personally, i feel they are. i definitely feel a difference between when i finished my first round of pct and now. the only side effects i had during pct was bad acne on my back. once i finished the hcg, it stopped after 2 weeks.
    good input frank. please get back to us with your test results so we can all learn.

Also, did you run a 19-nor by any chance? deca ? tren ?

did your doc prescribe the hcg for you, and is he cool with you shooting yourself?

frank2738 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    got my results back today, and i'm good to go. evrything is back to normal. will probably start my next cycle mid-january.

i did dbols for 3 weeks (had to stop my heart rate was fraking me out)

did deca 300mg for 10 weeks and 500mg sus for 11 weeks. doc sold it to me. he has it in stock. and yes i shot it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by frank2738
    got my results back today, and i'm good to go. evrything is back to normal. will probably start my next cycle mid-january.

i did dbols for 3 weeks (had to stop my heart rate was fraking me out)

did deca 300mg for 10 weeks and 500mg sus for 11 weeks. doc sold it to me. he has it in stock. and yes i shot it myself.
    intersting. good job. thanx for the input

Pac8541 is offline Associate Member
    So the answer to the question then is that you can start a 2nd PCT immediately following the first one, right? I'm interested in this as well as I'm in the middle of a cycle that includes 600mg/week of deca for 10 weeks and actually anticipate needing a 2nd PCT. I have enough to run 2 now, if need be.

Thread Information