Musclehead21 is offline Junior Member

how does my pct look?

Okay I just finished a cycle of test e @ 600mg's a week for 12 weeks. My pct is going to look like this
    Week 1-4 clomid @ 100mgs
    Week 1-6 nolva @ 20mgs
    week 1-2 hcg @ 500ius ed
    How does this pct look and any changes please let me know!

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm not sure the HCG is really necessary after such a cycle...did you suffer any testicular atrophy?

stickyrice is offline Junior Member
    i like it...

well i've been on hrt too for the past 3 years which I am coming off of too and yes i have testicular atrophy.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    While testicular atrophy can be avoided with the proper incorporation of HCG throughout the course of AAS use, in your case, having been on HRT for the past three years and suffering from some atrophy to begin with, yes, HCG is definitely something to incorporate into your early stage of PCT...I stress early.
    Proviron may be an excellent addition to your PCT as well...50mg/ed throughout. I incorporate proviron into every PCT protocol I run and recovery occurs much easier than with other more conventional protocols...it will also help you to maintain a heightened libido as well, which in your case, may be a wise option due to the fact that you are coming completely clean after being on HRT for the last three years.
    I would definitely attack my PCT very aggressively to avoid as much "coming off" sides as possible.

Good luck brother,

-ShrpSkn

thank you man i appreciate the encouragement. I just hope that this goes ok.

Thread Information