Thread: Correct PCT ?

SuperLift is offline Senior Member

Correct PCT ?

1-12 750mg Test E
    1-10 500mg Deca
    1-5 50mg Dbol ed

What kind of AI/Serm should be used for the cycle listed above if any? Also would should the PCT look like? Would just clomid and nolva do alright or should I use HCG ? Thanks!

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I never use Nolva during cycle, especially with a 19-nor. As far as letro or arimidex : Are you gyno prone? Are you sensitive to estro sides? I prefer letro, but that's based on personal experience.

I can see HCG being of benefit here with the Deca . I also like to run an AI during PCT.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    go for Anthony Robert's PCT...i would ad to that clomid(works for me quite well), clen , and if you know what you are doing insulin

good luck

Im not all that prone to gyno really. I think im going to end up running arimidex throughout the cycle then use Clomid/HCG in the PCT along with some clen starting a bit before. Thanks.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperLift
    Im not all that prone to gyno really. I think im going to end up running arimidex throughout the cycle then use Clomid/HCG in the PCT along with some clen starting a bit before. Thanks.
    run the arimidex through pct too.

I was planning to run it that way. Oh and by the way beast, how is the liquidex from lion? Is it comparable to arimidex ?

passthetest is offline Member
    Works very well.

Asmodeus__ is offline New Member
    a) 2 grams vitamin c/day
    b) 100 mcg Clenbuterol /day(up to 300 mcg more if you want to use it to put fat off - use with caution in higher dosages, especilly those over 40)
    c) Arimidex
    d) Diet
    1) 2 casein shakes per day
    2) 2 whey shakes per day (1 after breakfast, 1 after training)
    3) Plenty of Low glycemic carbs, fibers and protein from food sources.
    e) Hcg is important, but i'm not a fan, makes me bloat like a bitch on Birth control pill (can actually worsen aromatisation)
    f) Proscar - scalp and prostate protector
    g) Legalon - liver protector
    h) Intake 1 gallon of water/day - Very important for kidney health and because the process of metabolizing water and then getting rid of it can actually make you spend up to 200 xtra kcals/day.
    i) IGF-1, HGH, Slin
    j) multimineral and multivitamin supplement

Here's a bunch of ideas. They're all important and all of them cover a specific need of your body. I recover quite well on proviron (along with other stuff), but i did'nt include it since it may bring more suppression on HPTA and scalp issues.

The_Canibal is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodeus__
    a) 2 grams vitamin c/day
    b) 100 mcg Clenbuterol /day(up to 300 mcg more if you want to use it to put fat off - use with caution in higher dosages, especilly those over 40)
    c) Arimidex
    d) Diet
    1) 2 casein shakes per day
    2) 2 whey shakes per day (1 after breakfast, 1 after training)
    3) Plenty of Low glycemic carbs, fibers and protein from food sources.
    e) Hcg is important, but i'm not a fan, makes me bloat like a bitch on Birth control pill (can actually worsen aromatisation)
    f) Proscar - scalp and prostate protector
    g) Legalon - liver protector
    h) Intake 1 gallon of water/day - Very important for kidney health and because the process of metabolizing water and then getting rid of it can actually make you spend up to 200 xtra kcals/day.
    i) IGF-1, HGH, Slin
    j) multimineral and multivitamin supplement

Here's a bunch of ideas. They're all important and all of them cover a specific need of your body. I recover quite well on proviron(along with other stuff), but i did'nt include it since it may bring more suppression on HPTA and scalp issues.

verry well put..

Thread Information