irondiezl3 is offline Junior Member

letro-major side effects is this normal?

after 2 weeks of letro started noticing side effects, insomnia violent insomnia couldnt stop shaking no sleep everynight. sorry to be grose but i couldnt get off during sex. my girl loved it of course but torture for me we tried everything just wont happen. those are the 2 worst. the ones that werent extreme was acne and very rapid hair growth but im assuming thats due to how low my levels of test and how high my estro was before use. anyone ever heard of these side effects before?

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    i havent heard of letro causing those types of side effects. ive been taking letro for about 10 weeks and havent had any side effects that i know of.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    damn those are some harsh sides. and how long do u usually run letro.... 10 weeks seems a lil long.

Bigjroach is offline New Member
    I had no problems like that and I was using a high dose 2.5mg to get rid of gyno.... the only problem I had was a complete loss of libido and inability to maintain an erection.

the problem i had was when i missed few days if taking letro and had MAJOR estrogen rebound. I was a sissy 13 y/o girl for a day or so. Shit messes u up. I had high dosage tho.

sms
    sms is offline Junior Member
    I have been taking high doses upt 5mg only side I experienced was complete lose of libido and joint soreness after training! but backed dose back down to 2.5mg day and have lowed libido but sore joints subsided!

Thread Information