mkv213 is offline Member

HCG how much total is need for PCT

So how many IU's of HCG is ultimately needed for PCT? I have 5000 iu bottle and don't plan to buy anymore. Will 5000 iu's suffice for PCT? Will also be running the HCG, 20mg Nolva, 100mg/ed clomid x 2wk, 50mg/ed x2wk (of until i feel im recovered enough), Arimidex 25mg/ed, Proviron 25mg ed.

Cycle has been about 20wks or so (haven't been counting). First 16wks ran 50mg/ed Dbol 5wks, 750mg/wk Test E, 600mg/wk Deca ,

following 4 wks 1000mg/wk test p, 800-900mg/wk NPP, 100mg ed winny, 50mg/ed Proviron.

How exactly should I set this PCT up since this is kind of an unorthodox kinda cycle? I guess the PCT protocol shouldn't change much. But I read this and that and none seems to agree. To each his own I guess but im kinda clueless here since this isn't the norm cycle. How should I set this PCT up. Thx in advance!

Mkv213

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Every time someone uses clomid in their PCT, baby Jesus cries.

mkv213 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man
    I've used it everytime...doesn't bother me. I'm on anti-depressants though. I just get trails after a few weeks.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    So how many IU's of HCG is ultimately needed for PCT? I have 5000 iu bottle and don't plan to buy anymore. Will 5000 iu's suffice for PCT? Will also be running the HCG, 20mg Nolva, 100mg/ed clomid x 2wk, 50mg/ed x2wk (of until i feel im recovered enough), Arimidex 25mg/ed, Proviron 25mg ed.

Cycle has been about 20wks or so (haven't been counting). First 16wks ran 50mg/ed Dbol 5wks, 750mg/wk Test E, 600mg/wk Deca ,

following 4 wks 1000mg/wk test p, 800-900mg/wk NPP, 100mg ed winny, 50mg/ed Proviron.

How exactly should I set this PCT up since this is kind of an unorthodox kinda cycle? I guess the PCT protocol shouldn't change much. But I read this and that and none seems to agree. To each his own I guess but im kinda clueless here since this isn't the norm cycle. How should I set this PCT up. Thx in advance!

Mkv213
    I assume the arimidex dosage is a mis-print. You must mean aromasin .

How much Hcg you use in pct is user specific. I would read "PCT by Anthony Roberts" its a sticky at the top of this PCT forum.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    anti-depressants? man are you gona crash emotionally. good luck with that pct.

SteelTown84 is offline Junior Member
    i hope that arimidex is a mis-print. no more than 1mg/day if not .5mg

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    imo you need atleast 10,000iu of hcg IF clomid and an AI are not being used during pct, but of your running clomid/AI then 5,000iu of hcg can be enough

mkv213 is offline Member
    Yeah the Arimidex was a typo. should be .5 Ed

So with the HCG ...I didn't see it in any of the stickys but I've read taht it's started the week prior before ending the cycle and dosage should be 500iu E3D? Can anyone fill me in on how to run the HCG as Im starting the last week of my cycle now. The rest I'm good on and have ran before. It's just the HCG im confused on.

pavlenko is offline Banned
    im going to be start running my HCG right the day i do my last test-e shot at 500mg EOD for 2 weeks. after the 2 weeks start clomid for 4 weeks and it should be all good, GL bro hope it goes good

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    how many IUs HCG and how often with a 5000 IU bott;e for a nolva hcg pct?

jpal is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213 View Post
    I've used it everytime...doesn't bother me. I'm on anti-depressants though. I just get trails after a few weeks.
    what do you mean trails cause i am also on anti depressents

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude-Man View Post
    would you mind saying why? I've seen it in pretty much every PCT and was planning to use it for mine, so would like to know

iforged05 is offline Junior Member
    This is great information

Thread Information