JAY_WD is offline Member

Do i need to use HCG?

I am aware that for PCT Nolvadex is a must and it doesnt hurt to run Clomid alongside it. But is HCG really necessary? And if so, does it come in a pill form??

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Did you even research this a little? There is tons of PCT info in the PCT forum...check it out.

And no, HCG doesn't come in pill form. It's a powder-like substance that needs to be reconstituted with either the solvent it typically comes with or preferably bacteriostatic water, which makes for it to hold up longer as long as you keep it refridgerated after reconstituting the HCG.

Sounds like you need to research more here...try this in the PCT forum.

Good luck,

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JAY_WD
    I am aware that for PCT Nolvadex is a must and it doesnt hurt to run Clomid alongside it. But is HCG really necessary? And if so, does it come in a pill form??
    you got that backwards buddy you NEED clomid in PCT.... and its a very good idea to run novla with that too.... and i don't like to run HCG during PCT, i feel it inhibits my recovery... use HCG during the second half of your cycle, if you even have a decent cycle put together yet

sasman is offline Junior Member
    yes it is a must.....bro!!! you should do some research, just go to the PCT forum. it will be very helpful! I can't tell you enough you only have one body, take care of it.

Thread Information