Newbie here. First, I want to say this site is great and everyone here gives out great information. It's really helped me get started. I've done a lot of reaserch and looked at most of the threads and read all the stickys, but I'm still a little unsure because everyone has so many different solutions. I apologize if this question has been asked too many times, but I'm still a bit confused. Here's my question:
I'm on a 10 week cycle of deca /sus. I have nolva and clomid and can purchase hcg if needed. I read that you need to take nolva throughout your cycle, which I am doing. I'm confused about the hcg. I read two things. One is you take it AFTER your cycle (Steriods how to come off-steroid .com) only and the other one is you take it DURING your cycle only and not after. I'm confused on how long I should take nolva after my cycle and hcg. Going off of this site, I have a chart on how much clomid to take after this cycle. If I take hcg, will I need clomid? I know deca/sus is a common cycle for beginners, so I think this will help out many newbies like myself. If someone can just put something together that's easy to understand, I would really be thankful.
To sum it up, how much hcg, clomid, and nolva should I take during and after this cycle. Thanks again.