Getinbgr is offline Associate Member

One Last Time...(Kale?)

Want to throw this out there one last time:

Important Facts:

I presently take androgel ED for TRT. I may be on for life and certainly for the next 6 months. I will be beginning a Test E only cycle within a couple of months dosing at between 400 and 500 mg per week and lasting 10 weeks. I also intend to take .25 Amiridexand Tribulus ED during and 4 weeks following cycle. During cycle, I will cease Androgel. After cycle, I will resume Androgel.

Question:

Is 50mg pack of Androgel (Per TRT) each day enough to vitiate the need for clomid or like in my PCT?

Thanks in advance for feedback.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Kale has been quiet last week or so. Maybe work has him busy!
    I'l bump this for him though..

MJ

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Sorry guys, been travelling a lot, I was in India last week and sprained my ankle and pinched the Ciatic nerve in my back so I am not in a happy place right now.

Anyway, with regards to your question, I dont understand why you are even talking about PCT, if you are taking any kind of Test for TRT then PCT is now obsolete, you are on Test for the rest of your life therefore negating the need for PCT and that includes doing cycles in between as well.

Getinbgr is offline Associate Member
    Thanks, Kale. I hope the back is feeling better. I think my concern was that my present dose is only supplementing my body's natural test production, not supplanting. This concern likely stems from my ignorance of TRT. From your post, I'm taking it that any dose of Androgel is completly replacing by natural test anyway, thus there is nothing to "restart" during PCT.

Take care.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Getinbgr
    Thanks, Kale. I hope the back is feeling better. I think my concern was that my present dose is only supplementing my body's natural test production, not supplanting. This concern likely stems from my ignorance of TRT. From your post, I'm taking it that any dose of Androgel is completly replacing by natural test anyway, thus there is nothing to "restart" during PCT.

Take care.
    Correct !!! The Androgel will completely suppress your natural Test production so PCT is no longer required as you have no need for it anymore, it wasnt working properly anyway or you wouldnt be on TRT.

Have you had your Test levels checked while you were on the Gel to ensure they are at max ? Also get your Estradiol checked as well while you are at it.

Thread Information