bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member

Exclamation PCT..what more drugs can i use?

i want to use on my PCT(beside hcg /nolva/clomid)CLEN -2pills/per day+2KETOTIFEN.also i am thinking at 1pill of CYTADREN (to change the anabolic -catabolic ratio)+1pill of PROVIRON (to stop the sexual dysfunction from cytadren,because citadren also work like an antiandrogenalso i know that very good in PCT is to use INSULIN ,to shuttle nutrients in the muscle and also because it raise test levels,but i am not so "veteran" to handle insulin.i am thinking of using METFORMIN(post-workout).what do you think?
    and what others drugs do you recomand me to take on my PCT to keep my gains or even to make progress??thanks

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats? cycle experience? sounds like you need some help on how to do a PCT..how did you plan on running it? Dont think you need all that crap IMO

to you sounds like crap?to me this is science...thanks anyway for your's "advice" )

you call that science? I asked for you stats, cycle history so I could help you, but obviously youre another know-it-all kid that thinks b/c he's read a few articles knows everything there is to know about steroids and PCT. If you want help get a better attitude. All you need for PCT in nolva/aromasin and lots of food and a good training schedule. Let me guess you wanna take clen b/c you think its anti catabolic..well from most people's experience, its really not..2 pills/day sounds really scientific too..how many mcg are each pill? Dont even think about insulin yet either

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    agreed...

maybe look at toremifene

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Buddy your, attitude really sucks. If you want some help on here better change it quick. For your supposed pct you listed a whole crapload of compounds and listed the amount of each compound in number of pills!! Come on, if you seriously want some help, sit down and come up with a structured pct cycle with the amounts listed in mg/mcg per day.

And you avatar is freaking me out, please change it.
    Last edited by Njord; 07-18-2007 at 11:29 AM.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy
    to you sounds like crap?to me this is science...thanks anyway for your's "advice" )
    +1 on sounds like crap. What is your science background that makes you feel like such a boy wonder?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    I will agree that you need to post your cycle you are coming off of and the amounts etc..

We cannot help you if you just post a shitload of supplement names and on top of that did not provide dosages for those. Your original post about made my eyes cross with all that crap in it.
    ***No source checks!!!***

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    its cool - just research some more

1. stick to the basics - clomid, proviron , nolva
    2. no HCG - during PCT, it shuts you down
    3. no clen (so no need for keto) - its not actually anticatabolic as they say
    4. supps - tribestan and CEE
    5. don't play around with insulin
    6. read the stickys on PCT - like PHAEDNOs and so on

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by christopherallen
    agreed...

maybe look at toremifene
    that is what i was gona say

BuffDJ is offline Associate Member
    Another newbie talking crap. Has no idea what he's talking about. Let's demonstrate.
    2 pills of Clen that's it. No stack to find what dose has the best results just 2 period. And the KETOTIFEN what for. Your receptors don't need any conditioning you just started the damn stuff.
    Go read some more. And like everyone is saying you are taking to much crap and you will get no help with a know it all attitude. I have a degree in science and I learn stuff here all the time.
    Buff

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by BuffDJ
    Another newbie talking crap. Has no idea what he's talking about. Let's demonstrate.
    2 pills of Clen that's it. No stack to find what dose has the best results just 2 period. And the KETOTIFEN what for. Your receptors don't need any conditioning you just started the damn stuff.
    Go read some more. And like everyone is saying you are taking to much crap and you will get no help with a know it all attitude. I have a degree in science and I learn stuff here all the time.
    Buff
    So ur not a dj ? or ur just a DJ with a degree?

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Njord
    Buddy your, attitude really sucks. If you want some help on here better change it quick. For your supposed pct you listed a whole crapload of compounds and listed the amount of each compound in number of pills!! Come on, if you seriously want some help, sit down and come up with a structured pct cycle with the amounts listed in mg/mcg per day.

And you avatar is freaking me out, please change it.
    Agreed. Is it really that hard to just be sensible on the internet? New member or not, if someone constructively criticized you like longhorn did, you need to man up and accept their advice, since 1, they are usually more knowlegeable, and 2, you will benefit from their advice.

kuad is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    So ur not a dj ? or ur just a DJ with a degree?
    Own a DJ company. I am a PA and teach nursing school and work in the ER 5 days a month.
    Buff

k guys...what can i say)i have used up to 1500susta/week and 80mg d-bol/day.i have 189pounds(86kg).and i am 5,67".what more do you want to know?

and also i want to ask you about d-bol,because i know that it lowers your's insulin sensivity.this can make you diabetic type2.no?it is not good to stak with metformin??thnks

what is your obsession with metformin?

There is really no reason to ever use 1500mg of sust/wk either..unless maybe youre a pro, which I highly doubt based on your "science"

why do you think that it is an overdose?do you don't have hear about 2000mg/day.read some of dan duchaine stuff

you realize dan duchaine is dead right? Dan treated himself and a lot of his clients as lab rats and a lot of them are dead or on dialysis. Ive read a lot of his stuff and its completely insane!! You need a lot of help if you think the stuff he did was safe!!

john vega is offline Associate Member
    fellas, all joking aside..i think we are responding to the next paul boressensen..except without the knowledge. brother..i, amongst ever single other member that has responded to ur add am in TOTAL agreement with them. and 1500 mgs of sus.. why not just add a noose to this stack and hang urself.. cause this is wat it sounds to me in adition o the insulin , clen and all this other stuff. whats ur cycling experience that u wud be so bold and experience a 1500 mg sus cycle. im just curious. not trying to be harsh and kindly take this as constructive criticism..but read up and learn more about pct....and lessen up on ur androgens. we just trying to help u..

best of luk

(1*) is offline Member
    lmao @ 1500 sus... also lau***ng my ass off @ dbol 80 ed... esp for a 189 pound kid.

how old are you? You realize you are taking 300lb powerlifter dosages and still haven't broken 190. Monitoring blood work is esp important at these higher dosages. Mabe you don't know as much as you think, but when you figure it out it will be too late and the damage will be done. What did you weigh before doing a cycle?

i have gained from this cycle until now 26,45 pounds and i have 2months more to go..i done it 4months cycle.yes you are right about blood work.i must monitor my cholesterol values.i am thinking of taking LESCOL,to control my cholesterol values.what do you say?also i know nolvadex can help at this problem..i wait your's suggestions.thanks

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Before you just start taking another compound, why don't you actually get the bloodwork completed?
    Last edited by ottomaddox; 07-19-2007 at 11:23 AM.

sounds great man add lescol, something known to cause liver problems on top of 80mg of d-bol

i am 23years old.soon i will post pistures with me before/after.but i don't know how

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    C'mon buddy, it's not Rocket Science.

i am 23years old.soon i will post pictures with me before/after.but i don't know how

i am 23years old.soon i will post pistures with me before/after.but i don't know how
    why dont you ask dan duchaine since thats where all your other messed up advice comes from!!

I would go out and have as much fun as you can now that your healthy because you won't be for much longer with all the shit you doing. Here is a list of some of the drugs your going to be taking every day.
    Lipitor for cholesterol
    Lisinopril for hypertension
    HCTZ for the water retention due to CHF
    Verapamil for A-Fib that will develop due to CHF
    Might want to stock up on these for your future. Do More Research.

those are your's opinions...i have done all of my tests and all are perfect..prostate,liver,kidney=0 problems.i take all the things i need for my protections-proviron /nolvadex +avodart

just b/c your tests are fine now, doesnt mean you arent doing irreversible damage to them b/c of all the crap youre taking, not to mention taking it incorrectly..like i said another know-it-all kid..let me guess..this is your first cycle too?

Don't bother posting pictures, if I want to see muscles I'll look in the mirror. I just want to see you listen to the people on hear so ignorance doesn't claim another victim. I suspect you loose a lot of your gains for going so hard and heavy on what I'm guessing is your first cycle. I'm sure you are quite pleased with yourself right now, but 2 monthes post cycle you are going to be light week and flabby looking.

those are your's opinions...i have done all of my tests and all are perfect..prostate,liver,kidney=0 problems.i take all the things i need for my protections-proviron /nolvadex +avodart
    See this is why you have no idea what your doing. It's not my opinion it's science. I've been in medicine for 16 years and have had to deal with patients with damn near every medical condition. You talk about all your research well I deal with the real people and take it for what you will you are going to have problems if you keep doing these kind of doses. PERIOD.
    Enjoy you life.
    Buff

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Don't bother posting pictures, if I want to see muscles I'll look in the mirror. I just want to see you listen to the people on hear so ignorance doesn't claim another victim. I suspect you loose a lot of your gains for going so hard and heavy on what I'm guessing is your first cycle. I'm sure you are quite pleased with yourself right now, but 2 monthes post cycle you are going to be light week and flabby looking.
    Yes mate why will you not post all your stats? And why are you havin such a hard time admitting that okay, maybe you really do not need all that stuff? Everyone here is simply trying to help you and if you are not going to accept anyones advice which...would be very useful...quit postin mate and end it.

ps...that was a good one kratos haha

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    im wondering y u r posting and asking questions at all.u odviously know more than all of us and arent open to any sort of advice. GL bro i hope u see the light soon........

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Moving to PCT section...

-Gear

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    i know that very good in PCT is to use INSULIN,to shuttle nutrients in the muscle and also because it raise test levels
    Inuslin is very good through PCT yes, but it does not raise test levels.

Nice arms, chest... very lean, great shape. Keep up the good work.

-Gear

)you make me laugh Kratos...very hard.if you are so good,why you don't post pictures with you?to see the result of your's work.you are hiding behind of a painting.
    thanks for your's comment Gear

Thread Information