Godaunbis is offline New Member

Newbie help , 1st cycle, PCT, oral only?

hey guys,

1st i`d like to say u guys have a great forum, alot of info, though its loaded with so much info, i just couldnt figure out everything, so i have a few questions:

1. i have been working out for about 2 years, but i was out for 1 year , just got back to the gym, and as you probbly know , i now lift about 1/2 the weights i used to .. and it sucks ass. (not to mention my mass is all gone..)

is there any oral steroid \s that could make me a "welcome back" jump ? (deca , dbol ..etc?)

2. what would be a good 1st cycle to an ORAL ONLY newbie ? i`v seen dbol is being mentioned quite alot , also deca .. what can i use ? (i have a big problem with needles ..cannot be solved at the moment) - i took before something calld "Masterdrol" and it was great ... but nothing too fancy

3. i currently have something a friend gave me calld "Halo TREN 400" ,does it worth anything ?

4. what PCT shall i do? what shall i take ? i`m a total newbie to this part..

thanks in advance to everyone!

Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~
    Welcome to AR,

Frist off, we need your stats: age, bf%, goals etc.

From what you have posted, you need to focus on your diet and training more than aas use. If you do not have a solid muscle base, steroids will do nothig and you will not keep any of your gains. You need to train naturally to build up a solid base and reach your genetic potential, then you can use steroids to go beyond that.

Do not do an oral only cycle, your gains will be minimal and you will lose most of them, not to mention your sex drive.

Halo TREN 400 is probbaly just another junky otc steroid wannabe, dont use it.

PCT is important, you need to educate yourself on this, there are newbie posts in the PCT forum, as well as basically all the information you are looking for that i have outlined for you.

Look at the stickes, read the educationa forums and EDUCATE yourself before you decide to jump on a cycle, you'll thank yourself that you did.

thanks for the quick comment,

i am 24 , about 1.73 cm (duno how much in inches), weights 71kg at the moment, i have pretty solid muscle base, and i need somethin to push me in my start,

will a use of dbol only , just to get me back on track, will that be ok ? (i dont mind the gains, mostly the moral is missing here)

Dbol only will NOT get you on track, i cant emphasize this enough. Diet and training are what dictate your gains! Dbol aromatizes into estrogen so you would need to run an AI to combat this, not to mention it will shut you down and stop your natty testosterone production, this will cause sexual dysfunction. All steroids need to be stacked with testosterone. You need to educate yourself on PCT, proper useage of steroids, along with DIET. You will gain a ton of weight naturally if you eat like a horse, and then eat more.

Please, check out the diet forum.

so theres nothing that can help me back to track ? M1T ..etc ?

i just have really low moral .. and each time i wanna go to the gym i get all like "uhhh what for .."

but the times i used to take masterdrol n all these shit, i was very enegetic .. also psychologcly .. (p.s sorry for bad english .. isnt my native language)

M1t is a prohormone, you can get gyno, you need pct

The best advice i can give you is that you need to look at yourself and your goals and dig deep in yourself to get the motivation to push yourself to succeed. Steroids are a boost, but in the wrong ways. You cant stay on cycle forever, and when you come off you will be back to square 1. Work on your diet, read these forums for motivation, become involved in the bodybuilding lifestyle. Take protein and creatine, you'll gain weight, and eat a ton, when the pounds go up and the weights in the gym go up, you will fuel your own fire to succeed.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet is 90% of this game. If you cant gain naturally, then you wont gain much for steroids . Read this bulking diet..if youre not eating like that, which Im guessing you arent, you need to start..you will be amazed at the results.

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    youll never get an answer your gonna want to hear with that question.

get some winstrol , if you just want a little strength and motivation. Course its not the best thing to do but neither are steroids in general.
    50mg/ed 6 weeks

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345
    get some winstrol , if you just want a little strength and motivation. Course its not the best thing to do but neither are steroids in general.
    50mg/ed 6 weeks
    ???? why??

Quote Originally Posted by smokeyd
    ???? why??
    why what??

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    why what??
    Why a winny only cycle, or any cycle for that matter for someone who just got back in the gym?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos
    Why a winny only cycle, or any cycle for that matter for someone who just got back in the gym?
    cause he asked the question. I did a winny only and i personally loved it.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    not the best recommendation for someone thats been outta the gym for a while

hes prob gonna run something despite whatever is said

hes prob gonna run something despite whatever is said
    Yeah and you telling him to run that stupid cycle is only going to make things worse.

Bottom line, read the diet forums, learn how to eat and train properly and dont listen to people that give you simple solutions for an easy way out. There are no easy ways to a quality body.

jnm
    jnm is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Amorphic
    dont listen to people that give you simple solutions for an easy way out. There are no easy ways to a quality body.
    nicely said... i dont know if your doing this already but a pre-workout drink and a post-workout drink increased my gains dramatically, try it.

Thread Information