DrJ
    DrJ is offline New Member

HCG after cycle B4 PCT with Nolvadex or not?

I am a little confused on how to use HCG after a cycle before PCT I was planning on using 500 iu ED until the start of my PCT after my last shot of my cycle. I am wondering if I need to use Nolvadex with the HCG? Because of the risk of GYNO, but someone told me that the dosage is so small that I don't need nolvadex. I have heard many different opinions can anyone help me or has an opinion on this? What should I do? Use Nolvadex, nothing or an AI, etc.?

celticd is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJ View Post
    I am a little confused on how to use HCG after a cycle before PCT I was planning on using 500 iu ED until the start of my PCT after my last shot of my cycle. I am wondering if I need to use Nolvadex with the HCG? Because of the risk of GYNO, but someone told me that the dosage is so small that I don't need nolvadex. I have heard many different opinions can anyone help me or has an opinion on this? What should I do? Use Nolvadex, nothing or an AI, etc.?
    id wait 10-14days after youre final shot and then begin both compounds together
    always continue nolva for 2-3 wks after hcg is discontiued
    ive been dosing hcg/1000iu e5d x 3wks
    with 30mg nolva ed x4wks/20mg nolva from wk4-6
    clomid 50mg ed x 2wks
    plenty of vit c&e and creatine and protein and im doing great

Thread Information