SFMikeS is offline New Member

PLEASE PM the SH*T out of me!

OK, I'm getting ready to start my first cycle ever, just 500mg TEST E every week for 10 weeks. I am totally psyched and can't wait. I have everything in order but I am holding off on ordering my PCT chems for a couple of reasons. First AR-R is out of exemastane, and second I am very curious to know if there are any other creditable research chem companies out there. I know there has got to be a ton of experience on here with this sort of thing so please, please PM me with some good places to look for good research chems. Thanks guys.

SFMikeS is offline New Member
    You guys must think I'm a friggin cop or something! Hook a brother up!

Merc.. is offline Steroidpedia
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SFMikeS View Post
    OK, I'm getting ready to start my first cycle ever, just 500mg TEST E every week for 10 weeks. I am totally psyched and can't wait. I have everything in order but I am holding off on ordering my PCT chems for a couple of reasons. First AR-R is out of exemastane, and second I am very curious to know if there are any other creditable research chem companies out there. I know there has got to be a ton of experience on here with this sort of thing so please, please PM me with some good places to look for good research chems. Thanks guys.
    You cant ask that here .. please read the board rules ...

Thread Information