Malbolgia is offline Junior Member

Aromasin Substitute

Getting all my ducks in a row here for an upcoming PCT and notice ARR isn't stocking Aromasin or Exemestane at the moment. Seems it's been a little while since they did. Would a comparable substitute for Aromasin be LiquiDex.

Thanks for the input. Just need that final ingredient.

kingwilliam is offline Associate Member
    bump

Been wondering the same thing

MRRoboto is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwilliam View Post
    bump

Been wondering the same thing
    bump

I think the answer is LiquiStane which Lion has told me to keep checking on on it's website.
    LiquiDex seems to be a substitute for Nolva, Clomid, etc.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Liquidex (Arimidex ) is also an AI, like Aromasin and can be used during PCT to raise testosterone levels , 0.5/1mg/ED for 4-5 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Liquidex (Arimidex) is also an AI, like Aromasin and can be used during PCT to raise testosterone levels, 0.5/1mg/ED for 4-5 weeks.
    Yes sir! Thanks! I have LiquiDex as my second choice!

ckyass is offline Associate Member
    I was lookin to run clomid and aromasin for my 2perdrol cycle. I'm in the same boat......cant find aromasin. This is my first cycle ever after training natty for 3 and a half years so i wanna do it correctly. If i take Clomid and liquiedex do you think that would be acceptable?

Quote Originally Posted by ckyass View Post
    I was lookin to run clomid and aromasin for my 2perdrol cycle. I'm in the same boat......cant find aromasin. This is my first cycle ever after training natty for 3 and a half years so i wanna do it correctly. If i take Clomid and liquiedex do you think that would be acceptable?

I was looking to follow the Anthony Robert's PCT and have been able to obtain everything but the aromasin so far. I may end up going with the LiquiDex if the other ingredient isn't available soon.

Many of the people on this site preach about the PCT's that are listed as sticky in that forum, so I thought I'd give one of them a try. However, my source has mentioned that running a pct with just nolva and clomid would suffice. Not sure if that has anything to do with him not being able to obtain arimidex though.

condor1 is offline New Member
    i can find everything but aromasin . www.horizonchemicalresearch.com has the rest but they are out of that. how are lions research chems?

there is no other AI that permanently binds to aromatase like aromasin . Anthony Roberts chose aromasin specifically for that purpose. If you want to do an A.R. pct, you need aromasin. Othrwise, you'll need to work around possible rebound complications.

condor1 is offline New Member
    how was it done back in the day without all these anti e's and you dont see the bitch tit you see now

Thread Information