Thread: Help with pct

afigs52377 is offline New Member

Help with pct

getting ready to start first cycle of test 500 a week
    i have novl and clom is that good enough for pct, if not what else should i use
    what dose should i run and for how long

stats
    5'2"

gibferno is offline Junior Member
    bump

Wondering the same myself. I have Nolva and L-Dex. I wandered if I should run it throughout my cycle, or use it if needed during.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by afigs52377 View Post
    getting ready to start first cycle of test 500 a week
    i have novl and clom is that good enough for pct, if not what else should i use
    what dose should i run and for how long

stats
    5'2"
    it depends on your cycle bro. most people will run either clomid or nolva with something like aromasin or armidex but yes it is possible to run clomid and nolva together for 3 weeks of pct
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by gibferno View Post
    bump

Wondering the same myself. I have Nolva and L-Dex. I wandered if I should run it throughout my cycle, or use it if needed during.
    if i remember correctly l-dex is armidex. i run armidex throughout every cycle at around .25mgs ed to help keep my water down. i also run it during pct alot with nolva. you can either run a low l-dex dose during your cycle or save your research supplies incase you feel gyno symptoms. as for pct, 1mg of l-dex and 20mgs of nolva will do fine but it really depends on your cycle and how long it is
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information