WelshWarrior is offline Senior Member

How long does letro remain active for?

Stopped taking letro about 2 weeks ago because it crushed my libido and left me feeling like a eunuch.

Starting to get mental sex drive back and boners returning, but still not achingly hard like it should be on 1g test per week.

How long does it take to leave the system?

Cheers in advance for your input....

Bumpity bump, come on bros...

I'm kinda worried as general consensus from other threads on this seems to be 1 week...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    letro can have up to a 4 day half life bro. are you taking anything now or did you use letro during pct?
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    letro can have up to a 4 day half life bro. are you taking anything now or did you use letro during pct?
    Thanks for the reply. I'm running a pretty heavy cycle including 1350mg test/wk.

Currently I am not taking any SERMs or AIs until I get some estrogen back in my body....

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior View Post
    Stopped taking letro about 2 weeks ago because it crushed my libido and left me feeling like a eunuch.

Starting to get mental sex drive back and boners returning, but still not achingly hard like it should be on 1g test per week.

How long does it take to leave the system?

Cheers in advance for your input....
    I think the problem isnt Letro staying in your system, or being active, but how much your estrogen was reduced by and how long it will take to return.

The problem seems to be the level of estrogen in your body, not the Letro.

Your sides are associated with a very low estrogen level, so when estrogen becomes present again, I'd guess your sides would finish.

You see?

You on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    I think the problem isnt Letro staying in your system, or being active, but how much your estrogen was reduced by and how long it will take to return.

The problem seems to be the level of estrogen in your body, not the Letro.

Your sides are associated with a very low estrogen level, so when estrogen becomes present again, I'd guess your sides would finish.

You see?

You on cycle?
    Thanks, Swifto, good to see you're still active on here. Your words make sense to me. I'm starting to see the water coming back on and the usual sides I get with estro returning (damn period spots, lol!).

Still on cycle.

Won't be long before I have to go see Sex and the City again and those charity ads on the telly will be making me cry, lol!

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by WelshWarrior View Post
    Thanks, Swifto, good to see you're still active on here. Your words make sense to me. I'm starting to see the water coming back on and the usual sides I get with estro returning (damn period spots, lol!).

Still on cycle.

Won't be long before I have to go see Sex and the City again and those charity ads on the telly will be making me cry, lol!
    Thanks.

If your still on cycle, I'd guess you'll be ok soon if your using a testosterone base or any other compounds that increase aromotase.

Try using Arimidex (0.5-1mg/EOD, depending on dosages/compunds) next time, I found it kept estrogen in normal ranges on cycle. It held water off and didnt aggrivate my small case of gyno.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Thanks.

If your still on cycle, I'd guess you'll be ok soon if your using a testosterone base or any other compounds that increase aromotase.

Try using Arimidex (0.5-1mg/EOD, depending on dosages/compunds) next time, I found it kept estrogen in normal ranges on cycle. It held water off and didnt aggrivate my small case of gyno.
    Nice one bro, I'm in the same boat as you, just waiting for it to arrive. Lesson learned, letro is too harsh for me.

Thread Information