Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    the ultimate battle: CLOMID vs. NOLVA

my doc told me clomid creates a "hormonal imbalance"...go figure

one8nine is offline Banned
    hows that edit guys.

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    OK So I'm a bit confused: I've seen on here people say to use Nolva(Tamoxifen ) and L-Dex for test only PCT, but now it seems thats not a good idea? I'm almost 9 weeks in on my cycle with Tamo. and L-dex for PCT is this no good? Should I just go with the Tamo

Bump

if you use ldex, use it at 1mg ed
    but more preferably switch it for aromasin or proviron

Thanks one8nine. Like I say I go through AR-R and they didn't have any Aromasin but I found a site that does so maybe I'll give it a try. On a test only would it be better to just run liquinolva and no L-Dex or use the 1mg ed? I haven't used an AI while on the cycle. Once again thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    Thanks one8nine. Like I say I go through AR-R and they didn't have any Aromasin but I found a site that does so maybe I'll give it a try. On a test only would it be better to just run liquinolva and no L-Dex or use the 1mg ed? I haven't used an AI while on the cycle. Once again thanks man.
    the only rerason they dont mix is because nolva decreases the effectiveness of arimidex , so you gotta double up the dose. so better to take 1mg than nothing.

Once again thanks.

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by one8nine View Post
    the only rerason they dont mix is because nolva decreases the effectiveness of arimidex, so you gotta double up the dose. so better to take 1mg than nothing.
    Agreed! Best to have 1 serm (nolva or tormifene, search tormifene supposed to be more effective than nolva in the same ways and less liver toxic. Theres a few technical threads on it here if u guys search it.) and 1 ai (aromasin or prov), hcg if using a 19-nor-long cycles just as one8nine already stated. L-dex is best used on cycle to keep bloat/acne sides down as well as estro starting at .25mg eod and go from there. Letro does the same on cycle but better to use on cycle with 19-nor like deca or tren cus letro does the same as l-dex on cycle and also helps with prolactin/progesterone sides! Like he said, if u cant get aromasin or prov in time for u pct then best use l-dex since its better than no ai in ur pct.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    Agreed! Best to have 1 serm (nolva or tormifene, search tormifene supposed to be more effective than nolva in the same ways and less liver toxic. Theres a few technical threads on it here if u guys search it.) and 1 ai (aromasin or prov), hcg if using a 19-nor-long cycles just as one8nine already stated. L-dex is best used on cycle to keep bloat/acne sides down as well as estro starting at .25mg eod and go from there. Letro does the same on cycle but better to use on cycle with 19-nor like deca or tren cus letro does the same as l-dex on cycle and also helps with prolactin/progesterone sides! Like he said, if u cant get aromasin or prov in time for u pct then best use l-dex since its better than no ai in ur pct.
    did you just read my thread and paraphrase it or do you just knoe some serious pct shit

wukillabee is offline Senior Member
    did you just read my thread and paraphrase it or do you just knoe some serious pct shit
    I credited u to the quick summary of what u said. Have read tons though on here before starting aas and know a lot more than people who have been usin aas for years. Work gets so a lot since r enconomy is shit now and since i can go online with my phone this is where i spend a lot of time. Intrested to use or hear from people who have used tormifene as a serm in place of nolva. Seems like a promising new serm (not too new, i think mid 90s), less toxicity, double the strength of nolva! Probably cus most people have never heard of it or seen it. Ive just seen it once on a chem site and did some research on it and thats a quick summary of what ive found on it, sounds very promising and same cost as nolva.

Quote Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
    I credited u to the quick summary of what u said. Have read tons though on here before starting aas and know a lot more than people who have been usin aas for years. Work gets so a lot since r enconomy is shit now and since i can go online with my phone this is where i spend a lot of time. Intrested to use or hear from people who have used tormifene as a serm in place of nolva. Seems like a promising new serm (not too new, i think mid 90s), less toxicity, double the strength of nolva! Probably cus most people have never heard of it or seen it. Ive just seen it once on a chem site and did some research on it and thats a quick summary of what ive found on it, sounds very promising and same cost as nolva.
    yeah i dont wanna like it cause i got like 10 cycles of nolva leftover. if i like your new drug more i have to throw all my nolva away. dont fvck up my life.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Been using toremifene for about 2 years now myself. I thought it was old news and wondered why it hasnt caught on by now. I love it. No negative side effects at all for me. On a mg for mg basis its not stronger than nolva. Being cousins they are very similar, however side effects are milder with torem. raloxifene is another SERM that will become more popular very shortly.

Here are some links on torem if anyone is interested. In short, Toremifene is less toxic than Nolva and better on bone density and lipids.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

http://www.asco.org/portal/site/ASCO...stractID=20282

RotorHead is offline Associate Member
    great post.. been learning a shit ton about PCT reading all these arguments !

So this is why SI and SERM are used in PCT

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    Been using toremifene for about 2 years now myself. I thought it was old news and wondered why it hasnt caught on by now. I love it. No negative side effects at all for me. On a mg for mg basis its not stronger than nolva. Being cousins they are very similar, however side effects are milder with torem. raloxifene is another SERM that will become more popular very shortly.

Here are some links on torem if anyone is interested. In short, Toremifene is less toxic than Nolva and better on bone density and lipids.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

http://www.asco.org/portal/site/ASCO...stractID=20282
    Torm seems to be the ideal choice of SERM for PCT, whilst Ralox seems to b the ideal choice for fighting gyno (which is what I'm using now).

Another thing to note about Nolva over Clomid is, most of the studies done on males show results on LH/FSH/T increasing after 3-12 months. Whilst results on Clomid are far quicker (2-6 weeks).

IMHO, Torm should be used, if not Clomid (low dose), if your one of the minority that gets sides at any dose, Nolva or Ralox.

It should be noted there is far more research on Clomid (males) and its an Endo's first weapon of attack when treating hypogonadal males.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
    Torm seems to be the ideal choice of SERM for PCT, whilst Ralox seems to b the ideal choice for fighting gyno (which is what I'm using now).

Another thing to note about Nolva over Clomid is, most of the studies done on males show results on LH/FSH/T increasing after 3-12 months. Whilst results on Clomid are far quicker (2-6 weeks).

IMHO, Torm should be used, if not Clomid (low dose), if your one of the minority that gets sides at any dose, Nolva or Ralox.

It should be noted there is far more research on Clomid (males) and its an Endo's first weapon of attack when treating hypogonadal males.
    i like you swiftofulla good shit!

the probloem i see with those is popularity, which dictates availability
    everybody on this board could get clomid/nolva from 20 different places, ive never once seen the other two

w8lifteruf11 is offline New Member
    Thanks 189, your info was very helpful.

i like you swiftofulla good shit!

the probloem i see with those is popularity, which dictates availability
    everybody on this board could get clomid/nolva from 20 different places, ive never once seen the other two
    Woops! It was meant to be a PM. Ha Ha...
    Last edited by Swifto; 08-11-2008 at 03:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto View Post

Keep this to yourself please.
    haha well you might wanna edit it out then cause i pimp this pct thread link all over the board

haha well you might wanna edit it out then cause i pimp this pct thread link all over the board
    Meant to be a PM.

READ IT

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    Can i quickly ask about using hgc and clomid together because i have heard it is counter productive?

BadBarbie is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LivingToBeBig View Post
    Can i quickly ask about using hgc and clomid together because i have heard it is counter productive?
    HCG babe.

Also, they aren't counter productive, they are used together, they do the same thing.

LivingToBeBig is offline Associate Member
    soz stupid mistake i always get it mixed up for some reason. OK thanks for clearing that up.

bump :-)

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    Prolly read this thread 25 times by now. Bump for new guys!

Kaoss22 is offline Junior Member
    what you guys think of Letro and Clomid?

I gained a shit load of water , especially in my face and i know you said stuff about letro but i never had a problem. Took the bloat off really well.
    Last edited by Kaoss22; 08-31-2008 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaoss22 View Post

I gained a shit load of water , especially in my face and i know you said stuff about letro but i never had a problem.
    used when? letro in pct?

Kaoss22 is offline Junior Member
    used when? letro in pct?
    of course

lcstriker07 is offline Associate Member
    causes an estrogen rebound which could result in the bloat coming right back...

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoss22 View Post

I gained a shit load of water , especially in my face and i know you said stuff about letro but i never had a problem. Took the bloat off really well.
    arent you on TRT?
    or am i confusing you with another pos

cuz that changes things

BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    until now all my pct would have been was nolva and clomid. but i am thinking i should have an AI on hand during cycle in case gyno appears. I've heard arimidex and letro are good but what about stuff like 6-oxo or nolvadex xt? is that sufficient enough?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information