itraylor is offline Junior Member

Alternative for HCG in a PCT?

I was wondering if there were any alternatives to HCG for a PCT. I have access to Proviron , Nolvadex and Clomid. I planned on using the Proviron, Nolvadex and HCG for my PCT but am unable to find any. Thanks for any information or suggestions.

Ian

Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member
    if you did not use a 19-nor on your cycle or your cycle wasen't 1 yr. long then its not mandatory. dont get me wrong it does help but it depends on your cycle bro.
    need the cycle info for more assistance...

HackBen is offline New Member
    I can relate somewhat to this guy and have the same question.
    This is my first cycle: 500mg week test E for 8 weeks, then 4 week step down(400, 300, 200, 100). The first 4 weeks include 20mgs a day D-Bol. 12 weeks total.

I've got a bunch of Nolva on hand and am 3 weeks into the cycle. A friend of mine said Clomid is all you need for pct but everything I read says otherwise.

For a PCT without HCG , couldn't I just take the Nolvadex and say some Aromasin and still be able to keep some of my gains without growing boobs or anything?

Any advice here would be very much appreciated.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by HackBen View Post
    I can relate somewhat to this guy and have the same question.
    This is my first cycle: 500mg week test E for 8 weeks, then 4 week step down(400, 300, 200, 100). The first 4 weeks include 20mgs a day D-Bol. 12 weeks total.

I've got a bunch of Nolva on hand and am 3 weeks into the cycle. A friend of mine said Clomid is all you need for pct but everything I read says otherwise.

For a PCT without HCG , couldn't I just take the Nolvadex and say some Aromasin and still be able to keep some of my gains without growing boobs or anything?

Any advice here would be very much appreciated.
    We would be happy to help. Start your own thread on the matter.

Thread Information