Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    hawkmoon is offline New Member

Question Normal Estrogen and yet gyno?

OK, some history:
    I had been off any AAS for almost 15 years. Last year I did some M-Drol and got great results. I moved to Japan late last year and brought some Epidrol with me. Long story short, I got gyno form the Epi in 2 weeks.
    I stopped the Epi and did an OTC PCT. As I felt I should not have gotten gyno so quickly and with a supposedly mild compound I had some blood work done.
    My E2 was normal low, Pro. was normal-low, free and bound test were normal low. This seems very odd, but there you are. A second test two weeks later at a different lab showed similar results. Low-normal E2- yet gyno? Odd indeed.

My docs here are useless so I decided to self-medicate. I got a hold of some liquifem and have been using it for over two months without much success. My right nip still has a lump, and still has tenderness. The lump is somewhat smaller, but I expect better from 60 days of Letro @ 2.5mg. I assume the Letro is real as my knees hurt and my libido is shot.

Now, note that I have been on a Test E and EQ cycle for 5 weeks now and the gyno has not gotten worse, hence I assume the Letro is killing all Estrogen. I started the cycle before the gyno was gone because where I live AAS are ok, but I may have to leave with the current global economy souring as it is. I'd like to get a solid cycle in before returning to the USA.

Could my liquifem be severely under dosed? I am kind of at a loss, but will continue with my current regimen.
    Last edited by hawkmoon; 10-19-2008 at 04:38 AM.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Have you considered the fact that it may not be gyno ? I would get that lump checked out further if I was you

hawkmoon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Have you considered the fact that it may not be gyno ? I would get that lump checked out further if I was you
    I would have considered that if it had not arisen during a cycle of Epi. I discovered post-facto that other user of Epi clones have had similar situations.

binder is offline Member
    Or you could just be gyno prone. Maybe your body produces breast tissue with a lower dosage of estradiol than other guys. There also could be something else going wrong physiologically.

I wouldn't discount the idea of it not being gyno. Men get breast cancer a lot more than people think.

Thread Information