Thread: legal PCT????

castiron is offline Associate Member

legal PCT????

There are alot of legal supplements out there that claim to raise test and block estrogen. A buddy of mine took a supp called "PCT" (fancy that) and he said it worked. I thought it was a stupid idea but he did fine. DO you think there is anything available legally that could replace AIs and SERMs? Or at least help?

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    This crap doesnt even work well with the PH s that are out there much less aas. I wouldnt even think of using anything else besides you wouldnt be saving much by using them as apposed to the real thing. So why even risk it.

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    i was reading a post on the bodybuilding forums a while ago about a guy that used otc pct and recovered fine. go on there and search for "I have used both OTC pct and SERM pct and have blood work to prove SERMS are better.." i personnally wouldn't take the chance but it made me reconsider saying otc pct is all shit.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345654321 View Post
    i was reading a post on the bodybuilding forums a while ago about a guy that used otc pct and recovered fine. go on there and search for "I have used both OTC pct and SERM pct and have blood work to prove SERMS are better.." i personnally wouldn't take the chance but it made me reconsider saying otc pct is all shit.
    Does that make what he says true? has he proof to back up that statement?
    IMO, no such thing as OTC PCT.
    Why would anyone not run a proper PCT after all the hard work thats been put in while on cycle.

user12345654321 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LATS60 View Post
    Does that make what he says true? has he proof to back up that statement?
    IMO, no such thing as OTC PCT.
    Why would anyone not run a proper PCT after all the hard work thats been put in while on cycle.
    i completly agree, i personally would not take the chance. the guy had done blood work, i believe that he had only done ph cycles though.

the link to the thread is http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...S+are+better..

just made me think.

LATS60 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by user12345654321 View Post
    i completly agree, i personally would not take the chance. the guy had done blood work, i believe that he had only done ph cycles though.

the link to the thread is http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...S+are+better..

just made me think.

Well after reading all his posts in that thread my opinion is he's talking bollox.
    His post are pretty muddled, arrogant on occasion and seems like he's just trying to start an argument.
    SERMS are better than OTC, we all know that, so i cannot see any point to his thread other than being argumentative.

Thread Information